Audience profile for the upgrade to Vista

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Gary Swann, Feb 2, 2007.

  1. Gary Swann

    Gary Swann Guest

    Aye up,
    Have you checked out the Audience profile for the 70-621 upgrade from MCDST
    to Vista. It's a bit fierce isn't it? The last sentence says: Candidates
    should have at least three to five years of experience as a Tier 2-level or
    Lead Desktop Support Technician.

    Is it so an employer checking out the qualification will think anyone who's
    passed is superb - or will it really be as hard as it makes out to be?

    I'm only taking the 70-272 at the end of March, and 70-271 later when I can
    afford it, so I don't know what I'm worrying about. I've only just learnt
    about newsgroups today so thought I would join in the fun.

    While you're here, did you know that to make an apple pie from scratch, you
    must first invent the universe?

    Regards

    Gary

    Gary Swann, Feb 2, 2007