    areas ie. network theory. Which education provider/course would you
    recommend.
    Joy
    Joy, Apr 30, 2006

  2. Joy

    sha_zam Guest

    Check out this website:

    www.dastraining.co.nz

    Ask for Ian. Tell him what you want, and he'll tell you where to go
    for training.

    My advice, is to look around first, and sit in on classes before you
    make the choice.
    sha_zam, Apr 30, 2006

  3. Joy

    thingy Guest

    Joy wrote:
    > I'm thinking of formalising what knowledge I have and catching up on missed
    > areas ie. network theory. Which education provider/course would you
    > recommend.
    > Joy

    Cisco's CCNA academy would be worth looking at, probably only the first
    1 or 2 terms though.

    regards

    Thing
    thingy, May 1, 2006
  4. Joy

    Zonter Guest

    Hi, I'm Alessandro Saitta, a 37 y.o. italian man. I live in Follonica
    (Grosseto) Italy - Cassarello street, 131. I'm the most famous
    italian spammer in the world. If you uderstand italian language, come
    to visit my site at:
    http://tinyurl.com/q7uh2

    Don't miss the amazing opportunity to meet the italian 'cantautore alla
    bona' at: www.lellovitello.it

    Hurry up! so come on! Don't you know the italian 'Cantore della Merda'?
    Don't waste your time and come to: www.joenatta.com !

    Express your opinions about everything! No restrictions! Multi
    language site at: www.what-about.it !
    Zonter, May 1, 2006