  1. Jay Furr

    Jay Furr Guest

    Zort.

    Jay Furr, Sep 18, 2008

  2. Jay Furr

    John Rogers Guest

    You're not like the others, Jay Furr <>... you like
    the same things I do! Wax paper! Boiled football leather! Dog breath!

    >Zort.

    Does that make Toomy Tooberville Michael Landon?

    John Rogers
    AU Class of 1985
    The Al Del Greco of Atlanta

    "I mean, you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate
    and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a story-book, man,"
    (Senator Joseph Biden)

    John Rogers, Sep 19, 2008

  3. Jay Furr

    Jay Furr Guest

    On Sep 18, 11:26 pm, John Rogers <> wrote:
    > You're not like the others, JayFurr<>... you like
    > the same things I do! Wax paper! Boiled football leather! Dog breath!
    >
    > >Zort.

    > Does that make Toomy Tooberville Michael Landon?

    I think he's Nellie Olsen or whatever her name was.

    Jay Furr, Sep 19, 2008
  4. "Jay Furr" <> kirjoitti
    viestissä:...
    On Sep 18, 11:26 pm, John Rogers <> wrote:
    > You're not like the others, JayFurr<>... you like
    > the same things I do! Wax paper! Boiled football leather! Dog breath!
    >
    > >Zort.

    > Does that make Toomy Tooberville Michael Landon?

    I think he's Nellie Olsen or whatever her name was.

    You are an absurdity.

    Markku Grönroos, Sep 19, 2008
  5. "Markku Grönroos" <> wrote

    >> >Zort.

    >> Does that make Toomy Tooberville Michael Landon?

    > I think he's Nellie Olsen or whatever her name was.
    >
    > You are an absurdity.

    *I* am a singularity.

    --Tedward

    Edward M. Kennedy, Sep 19, 2008
  6. Jay Furr

    Jay Furr Guest

    On Sep 19, 2:51 pm, Markku Grönroos <> wrote:
    > "Jay Furr" <> kirjoitti
    > viestissä:..com...
    > On Sep 18, 11:26 pm, John Rogers <> wrote:
    >
    > > You're not like the others, JayFurr<>... you like
    > > the same things I do! Wax paper! Boiled football leather! Dog breath!

    > > >Zort.

    > > Does that make Toomy Tooberville Michael Landon?

    > I think he's Nellie Olsen or whatever her name was.
    >
    > You are an absurdity.

    Why do you hate little blind girls and Aubrinites?

    Jay Furr, Sep 19, 2008
  7. On Sep 19, 1:56 pm, Jay Furr <> wrote:
    > On Sep 19, 2:51 pm, Markku Grönroos <> wrote:
    >
    > > "Jay Furr" <> kirjoitti
    > > viestissä:...
    > > On Sep 18, 11:26 pm, John Rogers <> wrote:

    > > > You're not like the others, JayFurr<>... you like
    > > > the same things I do! Wax paper! Boiled football leather! Dog breath!

    > > > Does that make Toomy Tooberville Michael Landon?

    > > I think he's Nellie Olsen or whatever her name was.

    > > You are an absurdity.

    > Why do you hate little blind girls and Aubrinites?

    Like there's a real difference. They both are pitied and shunned
    while the flashier sister gets all of the action.

    Jon

    J.C. Watts Enslin, Sep 19, 2008