    Looks like you have some serious growing up to do.......

    Ive often wondered if Snow White and Dopey ever had a child?

    Toodle Pip old fruit

    Alistair, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Alistair

    Wizard Guest

    Test posts are considered spam and are inappropriate. There are groups
    specifically for this purpose, (ie alt.test) as I pointed out to you. As
    for your other comments ... perhaps you are in need of some growing up
    since you can't handle criticism (even when it's in the form of a joke).

    Wizard, Jul 29, 2004

  3. Wizard wrote:
    > Test posts are considered spam and are inappropriate.

    By whom, fuckhead?

    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST
    TEST

    Rugur the Squirrel-exciter, Jul 30, 2004
  4. Alistair

    BuzBeKe Guest

    Richard (aka Wizard), you are an ass.

    BuzBeKe, Jul 30, 2004