attn: sinclare - delicious news groups - nuf bat if - (1/1)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Guest, Sep 5, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi everyone

    One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download.
    They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere.
    Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do.
    With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back.
    Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it.
    They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry.
    Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside waiting for you.
    You can find almost anything you are looking for.
    Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access.

    800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day
    Blazing fast downloads
    Very long retention
    Streaming audio and video
    Posting allowed!
    Convenient

    Guest, Sep 5, 2005

  2. Guest

    trout Guest

    Re: sinclare - delicious news groups - nuf bat if - (1/1)

    --
    piss off.

    trout, Sep 5, 2005

  3. Guest

    trout Guest

    Re: sinclare - delicious news groups - nuf bat if - (1/1)

    trout, <>, the boastful, highland-bred gerbil, and
    wigmaker, bullshitted:

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You fucktard ****. It's a forged IP.

    Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 13:44:11 +0200

    --
    Doug Grant <> wrote:
    "If you want to respond to my posts... then email me and
    I will either allow you to do so or not."

    trout, Sep 5, 2005