  1. Rowdy It's almost Christmas and you've still not sent me a card :-(

    Hugs + Kiss's
    Candy

    I Love Rowdy Yates, Dec 22, 2005

  2. I Love Rowdy Yates

    lowdes Guest

    Re: Rowdy MCNGP

    Why would you love a MCNGP memeber!!!!!!!!!!!

    lowdes, Dec 22, 2005

  3. I Love Rowdy Yates

    kpg Guest

    I Love Rowdy Yates <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\182140.htm (12/22/2005
    > 7:59:57 AM) # Rowdy It's almost Christmas and you've still not sent me
    > a card :-(
    >
    > Hugs + Kiss's
    > Candy

    Rowdey, stop talking to yourself. It's not healthy.

    kpg, Dec 22, 2005
  4. Do you know where Rowdy is or you just being mean?

    I Love Rowdy Yates, Dec 22, 2005
  5. Re: Rowdy MCNGP

    You are a silly little man with no friends, unlike Rowdy who everyone likes,
    so there!

    I Love Rowdy Yates, Dec 22, 2005
  6. I Love Rowdy Yates

    kpg Guest

    I Love Rowdy Yates <> said something like

    > Do you know where Rowdy is or you just being mean?

    Yes.

    kpg, Dec 22, 2005
  7. I Love Rowdy Yates

    kpg Guest

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\182147.htm (12/22/2005
    > 8:27:53 AM) # I Love Rowdy Yates <> said
    > something like
    >
    >> Do you know where Rowdy is or you just being mean?

    > Yes.

    I always knew Bob the Builder was gay.

    S'plains why he never hit Wendy.

    kpg, Dec 22, 2005
  8. I Love Rowdy Yates

    molsonexpert Guest

    Re: Rowdy MCNGP

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Why would you love a MCNGP memeber!!!!!!!!!!!
    >

    > "I Love Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    >> Rowdy It's almost Christmas and you've still not sent me a card :-(
    >>
    >> Hugs + Kiss's
    >> Candy

    why would you love an MCNGP's member?

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Dec 22, 2005
  9. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Rowdy MCNGP

    molsonexpert <> rambled:

    > why would you love an MCNGP's member?
    >
    > steve.

    I believe the answer to that question is quite apparent upon even the
    quickest of glances.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com spits rhymes like a mofo.

    Briscobar, Dec 22, 2005
  10. I Love Rowdy Yates

    James Guest

    Re: Rowdy MCNGP

    yup, must be a crazy stalker...
    only explanation

    James, Dec 22, 2005
  11. I Love Rowdy Yates

    James Guest

    just cause he didn't beat on some girl doesn't make him gay

    James, Dec 22, 2005
  12. I Love Rowdy Yates

    kpg Guest

    My newsreader has gone horribly wrong.

    BTW: this is Simon V :)

    kpg, Dec 22, 2005
  13. I Love Rowdy Yates

    kpg Guest

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\182162.htm (12/22/2005
    > 9:41:12 AM) # My newsreader has gone horribly wrong.
    >
    > BTW: this is Simon V :)

    Well...maybe Dan Mathew.

    Seems Simon V lives in Germany.

    I don't know. Rowdey, your're on your own.

    kpg, Dec 22, 2005
  14. I Love Rowdy Yates

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Rowdy MCNGP

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    >> why would you love an MCNGP's member?
    >>
    >> steve.

    > I believe the answer to that question is quite apparent upon even the
    > quickest of glances.

    No doubt; lapel pins, ferarris, and pork rinds. Livin the dream, baby,
    livin the dream.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Dec 22, 2005
  15. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    Re: Rowdy MCNGP

    did you hear "MitchS" <> say in

    > Livin the dream, baby,
    > livin the dream.

    'splain the goat...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)

    Neil, Dec 22, 2005
  16. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Rowdy MCNGP

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "MitchS" <> say in
    >
    >> Livin the dream, baby,
    >> livin the dream.

    > 'splain the goat...

    Apparently Mitch has some really wacked dreams.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!

    Briscobar, Dec 22, 2005
  17. I Love Rowdy Yates

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Rowdy MCNGP

    >> Livin the dream, baby,
    >> livin the dream.

    > 'splain the goat...

    Why is it you seem to find the worst of a civilization and choose to keep it
    the forefront of everyone's minds?

    Pain
    Remains
    This Pain
    Remains

    Betrayed - by my soul
    The blame - placed on my shoulders
    Weight - I will carry all the way to my grave
    I cannot be saved abandoned is my faith
    Awaken now the dream is over

    (a buck or two to Mushroomhead)

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Dec 22, 2005
  18. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Rowdy MCNGP

    I prefer:

    There's a little black spot on the Sun today...
    It's the same ole thing as yesterday...

    Jtyc, Dec 22, 2005
  19. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Rowdy MCNGP

    Jtyc <> rambled:

    > I prefer:
    >

    > There's a little black spot on the Sun today...
    > It's the same ole thing as yesterday...

    Black hole sun, won't you come
    And wash away the rain
    Black hole sun, won't you come
    Won't you come.....

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    My psychiatrist recommends 10mg of Valium, a shot of Tequila, and
    twice-daily viewings of the b00bz0rs forum on www.mcngp.com

    Briscobar, Dec 22, 2005
  20. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Rowdy MCNGP

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >I prefer:
    >

    > There's a little black spot on the Sun today...
    > It's the same ole thing as yesterday...

    Meet the new boss.
    Same as the old boss.

    Frisbee®, Dec 22, 2005