    Dear MCNGP© #13,

    At your request, I sent you an email last week. Now, I am anxiously
    awaiting a reply.

    Network Guru, Nov 27, 2007

  2. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Phris-bee®

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Dear MCNGP© #13,
    >
    > At your request, I sent you an email last week. Now, I am anxiously
    > awaiting a reply.

    Did not get it. I sent you one before that which apparently you didn't get
    either.

    billh at dasi-software dot com

    Won't see it until tomorrow morning (office addy)

    Frisbee®, Nov 27, 2007

  3. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Re: Phris-bee.

    Frisbee. wrote:

    > "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Dear MCNGP) #13,
    > >
    > > At your request, I sent you an email last week. Now, I am
    > > anxiously awaiting a reply.

    > Did not get it. I sent you one before that which apparently you
    > didn't get either.
    >
    > billh at dasi-software dot com
    >
    > Won't see it until tomorrow morning (office addy)

    Prolly his dog ate it.

    --
    JaR
    Dog...geddit?

    JaR, Nov 28, 2007
  4. Network Guru

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Phris-bee.

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Frisbee. wrote:
    >
    >> "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > Dear MCNGP) #13,
    >> >
    >> > At your request, I sent you an email last week. Now, I am
    >> > anxiously awaiting a reply.

    >> Did not get it. I sent you one before that which apparently you
    >> didn't get either.
    >>
    >> billh at dasi-software dot com
    >>
    >> Won't see it until tomorrow morning (office addy)

    > Prolly his dog ate it.

    You try to confuse

    CBIC, Nov 29, 2007
  5. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Re: Phris-bee.

    CBIC wrote:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > > Frisbee. wrote:
    > >
    > >>"Network Guru" <> wrote in message

    > > > Did not get it. I sent you one before that which apparently you
    > > > didn't get either.
    > > >
    > > > billh at dasi-software dot com
    > > >
    > > > Won't see it until tomorrow morning (office addy)

    > > Prolly his dog ate it.
    > >

    > You try to confuse

    Shut up! Shut up! You shut up you!

    --
    JaR
    Ya buy 'em books, send 'em to school...

    JaR, Nov 29, 2007
  6. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Nov 29, 2007
  7. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    Re: Phris-bee®

    Yeah, that was me. I am a power broker with all that alcohol in my
    possession.

    Network Guru, Dec 1, 2007