Attn: Old Gringo

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Nov 19, 2010.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Nov 19, 2010

  2. richard

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:28:52 -0700, richard wrote:

    > http://www.notablebiographies.com/supp/Supplement-Ca-Fi/Clooney-Rosemary.html
    >
    > If you haven't seen this site yet, there is some interesting background on
    > Rosemary there.
    > A classic tale of how a down and out kid on the road to starvation made it
    > into the lime light.

    Thanks for the link, however I am fairly familiar with her
    background.
    --
    11/19/2010 1:00:24 PM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo38, Nov 19, 2010

  3. richard

    philo Guest

    On 11/19/2010 01:01 PM, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    > On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:28:52 -0700, richard wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.notablebiographies.com/supp/Supplement-Ca-Fi/Clooney-Rosemary.html
    >>
    >> If you haven't seen this site yet, there is some interesting background on
    >> Rosemary there.
    >> A classic tale of how a down and out kid on the road to starvation made it
    >> into the lime light.

    > Thanks for the link, however I am fairly familiar with her
    > background.

    Hey

    if you are familiar with her back-ground

    then it's time to study her foreground now :)

    philo, Nov 19, 2010
  4. Old Gringo38 copy and pasted this retarded one
    from some other one that was posted last time
    but originally by someone else a long, long time ago:

    > Thanks for the link, however I am fairly

    <old-peeple-slobber-speak-redacted...>

    You mixspelleted "fairy", you dumbass.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and I can not
    even hear the retards, perverts and stalkers over

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Repent! The end is near! Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em...
    an-nnnn-duh... *good* "luck" - if there's an apocalypse.

    (And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
    survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 19, 2010
  5. richard

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:04:21 -0600, philo wrote:

    > On 11/19/2010 01:01 PM, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >> On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:28:52 -0700, richard wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://www.notablebiographies.com/supp/Supplement-Ca-Fi/Clooney-Rosemary.html
    >>>
    >>> If you haven't seen this site yet, there is some interesting background on
    >>> Rosemary there.
    >>> A classic tale of how a down and out kid on the road to starvation made it
    >>> into the lime light.

    >> Thanks for the link, however I am fairly familiar with her
    >> background.

    > Hey
    >
    > if you are familiar with her back-ground
    >
    > then it's time to study her foreground now :)

    Poor thing went nuts when Bobby Kennedy got shot, and recently died.
    --
    11/19/2010 1:12:06 PM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 19, 2010
  6. richard

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On 19 Nov 2010 19:11:31 GMT, Bucky Breeder wrote:

    > Old Gringo38 copy and pasted this retarded one
    > from some other one that was posted last time
    > but originally by someone else a long, long time ago:
    >>
    >> Thanks for the link, however I am fairly

    > <old-peeple-slobber-speak-redacted...>
    >
    > You mixspelleted "fairy", you dumbass.
    >
    > HTH.

    It's that fucking spell checker I got.
    --
    11/19/2010 1:15:40 PM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 19, 2010
  7. Old Gringo38 <> said:

    > On 19 Nov 2010 19:11:31 GMT, Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >
    >> Old Gringo38 copy and pasted this retarded one
    >> from some other one that was posted last time
    >> but originally by someone else a long, long time ago:
    >>>
    >>> Thanks for the link, however I am fairly

    >> <old-peeple-slobber-speak-redacted...>
    >>
    >> You mixspelleted "fairy", you dumbass.
    >>
    >> HTH.

    > It's that fucking spell checker I got.

    I had to fire mine... It ketp arguing with me.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
    was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

    http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 19, 2010
  8. richard

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On 19 Nov 2010 19:29:53 GMT, Bucky Breeder wrote:

    > Old Gringo38 <> said:
    >
    >> On 19 Nov 2010 19:11:31 GMT, Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >>
    >>> Old Gringo38 copy and pasted this retarded one
    >>> from some other one that was posted last time
    >>> but originally by someone else a long, long time ago:

    >>> <old-peeple-slobber-speak-redacted...>
    >>>
    >>> You mixspelleted "fairy", you dumbass.
    >>>
    >>> HTH.

    >> It's that fucking spell checker I got.

    > I had to fire mine... It ketp arguing with me.
    >
    > HTH.

    It's hell, the keyboard don't know how to spell and the spell checker
    thinks that's ok.
    --
    11/19/2010 2:18:42 PM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 19, 2010
  9. richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:19:29 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > On 19 Nov 2010 19:29:53 GMT, Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >
    >> Old Gringo38 <> said:

    >>> It's that fucking spell checker I got.

    >> I had to fire mine... It ketp arguing with me.
    >>
    >> HTH.

    > It's hell, the keyboard don't know how to spell and the spell checker
    > thinks that's ok.

    Now if someone could come up with a grammar and correct word to use
    cheaper.

    Meat Plow, Nov 19, 2010
  10. richard

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 20:29:35 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:19:29 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    >>> I had to fire mine... It ketp arguing with me.
    >>>
    >>> HTH.

    >> It's hell, the keyboard don't know how to spell and the spell checker
    >> thinks that's ok.

    > Now if someone could come up with a grammar and correct word to use
    > cheaper.

    Boy if that isn't the truth, I'm getting tired of sounding like a
    completely illiterate idiot all because of this high tech equipment
    I'm using.
    --
    11/19/2010 3:28:42 PM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 19, 2010