    this point.

    Thank you,
    JS

    Jonathan Stryker, Oct 22, 2003

  2. In article <>,
    (Jonathan Stryker) wrote:

    > Norman,
    >
    > Would you happen to know if the new DVD of ONCE WERE WARRIORS contains
    > a new commentary, or if it contains the same commentary as the
    > Criterion laserdisc edition? I cannot find any sites to corroborate
    > this point.

    Norm doesn't live here anymore. Sorry. :(

    Reginald Dwight, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Jonathan Stryker

    terry king Guest

    (Jonathan Stryker) wrote:
    > Would you happen to know if the new DVD of ONCE WERE WARRIORS contains
    > a new commentary, or if it contains the same commentary as the
    > Criterion laserdisc edition? I cannot find any sites to corroborate
    > this point.

    I didn't get my copy until yesterday (hence the late reply), but I
    spot-checked it last night and it *is* the commentary track found on
    the Criterion LD. A nice looking transfer, too.

    Terry King | I nga ra o te pai, he pai.
    preacher mit edu | I nga ra o te kino, he kino.

    GSS/H v3.0 c++@ W++ N+++ M+$ t+ 5++ X++ R* b+++ DI++++ x? <*>
    DNRC: Sublime Guardian of Paradox, Anachronism, and the Absurd

    terry king, Nov 4, 2003