    (512x2) = 1GHz. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    Also any hints or tips on installing the processor onto the MB.

    Thankz

    warJack, Apr 24, 2004

  2. warJack

    Levi Kudrna Guest

    Re: ? - need help on some questions -------

    Apacer memory works good and is fairly cheap. Go to newegg.com and get the
    Apacer with the Samsung memory ICs.Model#: 77.10736.46G
    Item#: N82E16820200047
    I have a system quite similar to yours with an Asus P4P800 Deluxe and
    a P4 3.0GHz with this memory and it works good.

    Just be careful when installing the processor. Wear a grounding
    strap. Do not bend the pins. Do not apply force.

    Levi Kudrna, Apr 24, 2004