ATTN: MS NEWSGROUP

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Tech Goddess, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. Tech Goddess

    Tech Goddess Guest

    ATTENTION ALL NEWCOMERS AND THOSE WITH SERIOUS
    PARTICIPATION ON THE MS NEWSGROUP WEBSITE.

    Their is a self-proclaimed group of people who call
    themselves the MCNGP.
    The name of this group itself connotes hostile and
    perverse alter-sexuality.
    Their mission and statement is to disrupt and inflame
    websites and ply their depravity, with "special depraved
    regard" for the MS Newsgroup website.
    They will literally take over the newsgroup by posting
    inflamed and perverse rhetoric to innocent, unknowing and
    even professional "victims" in volume.

    Microsoft has an extreme and grave problem with these
    people, yet there is nothing they can do.

    A coalition is now forming called the Anti MCNGP Fag
    Patrol to sanction these people.
    The name of this coalition seriously suggests the gravity
    of this situation and the kind of people involved in this
    group and what they espouse.

    This is serious situation that must be addressed.

    Although the coalition is grassroots with no website as
    of yet, members have begun to address themselves as the
    Anti MCNGP Fag Patrol.

    The MCNGP participants and website is literally a
    collection of sick minds:
    http://www.geocities.com/mcngp/

    When you are posting to the MS Newsgroup, you will
    be "flamed" "baited" and "trolled" by the following MCNGP
    members:
    .. meanoldman® Founder, MCNGP® #1
    .. Consultant® Co-Founder, MCNGP® #2
    .. Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP® #3
    .. JTYC MCNGP® #4
    .. Mr. Angry MCNGP® #5
    .. mcsenada MCNGP® #6
    .. Batman MCNGP® #7
    .. Michelle Klein-Hass MCNGP® #8
    .. Laura A. Robinson MCNGP® #9
    .. Brat MCNGP® #10
    .. Don Julio MCNGP® #11
    .. DiamondDan MCNGP® #12
    .. Frisbee® MCNGP® #13
    .. Keyboard Cowboy MCNGP® #14
    .. Politician Spock MCNGP® #15
    .. Glenn MCNGP® #16
    .. BillyW MCNGP® #17
    .. KLXrider MCNGP® #18
    .. Kendal Emery MCNGP® #19
    .. Gary US MCNGP® #20
    .. Techie MCNGP® #21
    .. JaR MCNGP® #22
    .. Andy Foster MCNGP® #23
    .. Diana K. Brown MCNGP® #24
    .. Ken Briscoe MCNGP® #25
    .. ]{evin MCNGP® #26
    .. Larry Samuels MCNGP® #27

    These people must be stopped and it begins here by simply
    ignoring them!!!!

    Best regards,
    Tech Goddess

    Tech Goddess, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Tech Goddess

    Tech Goddess Guest

    UPDATE

    WARNING !!!!
    If you recieve a legitimate-looking MS Website Page in
    your email with any kind of executable file as an
    attachment, DO NOT OPEN IT FOR ANY REASON !!!!

    PROTECT YOURSELF FROM MEDIA PLAYER FILES THAT EXECUTE
    IMMEDIATELY UPON EMAIL OPENING !!!!!

    THESE ARE VIRUS' OF A KIND THAT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO ERASE
    AND FORMAT YOUR HARDISK !!!!

    THESE PEOPLE WILL FIND YOUR EMAIL THROUGH NET PASSPORT!!!!

    Sartan Dragonbane, Rowdy Yates, Poster Boy (Klein Sphere)
    and Kat are also malicious participants and spam spiders.

    Keep checking for updates !!!!

    Regards,
    Tech Goddess

    Tech Goddess, Apr 8, 2004

  3. Re: UPDATE

    Tech Goddess wrote:
    > WARNING !!!!
    > If you recieve a legitimate-looking MS Website Page in
    > your email with any kind of executable file as an
    > attachment, DO NOT OPEN IT FOR ANY REASON !!!!

    Duh... welcome to Swen, eddie. Do a little research next time and try to
    figure out how that happened to you. This is quite old news, but apparently
    new to you.

    > PROTECT YOURSELF FROM MEDIA PLAYER FILES THAT EXECUTE
    > IMMEDIATELY UPON EMAIL OPENING !!!!!

    Not too bright, are we, eddie? Opening e-mails with attachments from people
    you don't know?

    > THESE ARE VIRUS' OF A KIND THAT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO ERASE
    > AND FORMAT YOUR HARDISK !!!!

    Only if you're clueless... well you are, so I guess it does apply to you.

    > THESE PEOPLE WILL FIND YOUR EMAIL THROUGH NET PASSPORT!!!!

    Really? Wow. Aren't we skilled?

    > Sartan Dragonbane, Rowdy Yates, Poster Boy (Klein Sphere)
    > and Kat are also malicious participants and spam spiders.

    Care to show proof of your malicious accusations?

    > Keep checking for updates !!!!

    Oh, we'll stay tuned alright. You're entertaining in a very strange kind of
    way.

    > Regards,
    > Tech Goddess

    Having a little sexual identity crisis there, eddie?

    --
    Fris "The crying game" bee®

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 8, 2004