    what I understand it is courtesy even in the
    woods were I live.
    Mytho????????? Yes.
    mytho, Nov 22, 2003

  2. mytho

    Boomer Guest

    "mytho" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hello Mike!
    > I noticed we are in trouble.

    Who's "we"?

    > I had to pick up a name in very short time
    > When filling out my profile for the
    > News group so it just invented Mytho
    > I am sorry if that name is VIRUS I

    It is? Acomputer virus?

    > I will change if necessary any suggestion ???

    What ever you want.

    > Must I use my real name if I want to post to
    > this group ??.

    As you can tell, no.

    --

    24 hours in a day... 24 beers in a case... 24H... coincidence?
    Boomer, Nov 22, 2003

  3. mytho

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 11:22:01 -0600, "mytho" <>
    scribbled:

    >What is in a Name.

    Usually letters....

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, Nov 22, 2003
  4. mytho

    SgtMinor Guest

    But don't use overtaxed.com in your address as it is a registered domain
    name:

    Domain Name: OVERTAXED.COM

    Registrant:
    Ultimate Search (DQFPLNJFFD)
    GPO Box 7862
    Central, VA na
    HK

    Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    Ultimate Search (WWEPXJGSEO)
    GPO Box 7862
    Central, VA na
    HK
    852 2537 9677

    SgtMinor, Nov 22, 2003
  5. mytho

    CJ Guest

    Re: Mike!

    Hi,

    you are not in trouble, it's just that some people like to pick fault with postings. Mytho
    is fine as long as you like it! You don't have to use your real name, very few people do,
    they usually just use a nickname ie. something their friends call them.

    Just one word of advice, you should reply to a current posting/thread rather than starting
    a new post all the time as people will not know what/who you are on about. Find the
    original replies to your messages and click on reply rather than a new post.

    Best regards Mytho!

    CJ

    CJ, Nov 22, 2003
  6. mytho

    °Mike° Guest

    1. TINW (There Is No We).

    2. Nobody is "in trouble". gangle was being his grumpy
    old, harmless self. glurds are like that.

    3. You don't need to change your name.

    4. You *do* need to change your email address, unless
    you have an account with "overtaxed.com". It is a
    valid domain.

    On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 11:22:01 -0600, in
    <>
    mytho scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 22, 2003
  7. mytho

    Jammer Guest

    Re: Mike!

    How about Woody?

    --
    Jammer
    Jammer, Nov 22, 2003
  8. mytho Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <>:

    > Hello Mike!
    > I noticed we are in trouble.

    TINW. <G>

    Seriously now, you are not in trouble...

    > I had to pick up a name in very short time
    > When filling out my profile for the
    > News group so it just invented Mytho
    > I am sorry if that name is VIRUS I
    > I will change if necessary any suggestion ???

    Keep it. You obviously like it or you wouldn't have chosen "Mytho"
    in the first place...

    > Must I use my real name if I want to post to
    > this group ??.

    Nerp. My name isn't Thund3rstruck or NOI.

    > What is in a Name.
    > If someone Helps me the list I can do thank them
    > what I understand it is courtesy even in the
    > woods were I live.
    > Mytho????????? Yes.

    Only thing I would recomment is changing your 'e-mail' addy listed
    from what it is now, to something like "". That
    way spam mail will not be going to a real domain, and clogging up
    their mail server...

    Hope that helps!

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck, Nov 22, 2003
  9. mytho

    mytho Guest

    Hello everyone!
    I am going to change my name from Mytho To:
    a nickname " Micio "
    The other address to:( )
    I made one search on the web as of today there is no match
    as a domain name if there is Please let me know.
    Please include a link where to verify if such a name
    exist as domain.
    Thanks. Micio

    "Thund3rstruck" <> wrote in
    message news:3fbfbb46$0$89702$...

    mytho, Nov 22, 2003
  10. mytho

    °Mike° Guest

    You can check domain names here:
    http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/

    On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 17:03:18 -0600, in
    <>
    mytho scrawled:

    >Hello everyone!
    >I am going to change my name from Mytho To:
    >a nickname " Micio "
    >The other address to:( )
    >I made one search on the web as of today there is no match
    >as a domain name if there is Please let me know.
    >Please include a link where to verify if such a name
    >exist as domain.
    >Thanks. Micio

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 22, 2003
  11. mytho

    SgtMinor Guest

    mytho wrote:

    > Hello everyone!
    > I am going to change my name from Mytho To:
    > a nickname " Micio "
    > The other address to:( )

    Way to go, puttytat! ;-)

    http://images.google.com/images?q=micio&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

    Only one suggestion, tack 'invalid' to the end of your new addy.

    SgtMinor, Nov 23, 2003
  12. mytho

    gangle Guest

    Hey, what the **** was wrong with "Mytho"?

    "mytho" wrote
    gangle, Nov 23, 2003
  13. mytho

    Boomer Guest

    SgtMinor <> wrote in

    > mytho wrote:
    >>
    >> Hello everyone!
    >> I am going to change my name from Mytho To:
    >> a nickname " Micio "
    >> The other address to:( )

    > Way to go, puttytat! ;-)
    >
    > http://images.google.com/images?q=micio&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab
    > =wi

    Aw... how sweet!

    > Only one suggestion, tack 'invalid' to the end of your new addy.

    Yup! :)

    --

    24 hours in a day... 24 beers in a case... 24H... coincidence?
    Boomer, Nov 23, 2003
  14. mytho

    trout Guest

    gangle wrote:

    > Hey, what the **** was wrong with "Mytho"?

    Nobody believed he actually existed.
    --
    "Whereas with *you*, it's just wishful thinking."

    trout, Nov 23, 2003
  15. mytho

    Micio Guest

    "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    > mytho wrote:
    > >
    > > Hello everyone!
    > > I am going to change my name from Mytho To:
    > > a nickname " Micio "
    > > The other address to:( )

    > Way to go, puttytat! ;-)

    http://images.google.com/images?q=micio&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

    > Only one suggestion, tack 'invalid' to the end of your new

    addy.

    Hello SgtMinor!
    Thank You for your suggestion.
    I see you have a nice one,
    for now im going to leave @ ( lid )
    in the future I will put one together with some humore in it,
    I will keep in mind to end with the word (Invalid ).

    > > I made one search on the web as of today there is no match
    > > as a domain name if there is Please let me know.
    > > Please include a link where to verify if such a name
    > > exist as domain.
    > > Thanks. Micio
    > >
    > > "Thund3rstruck" <> wrote

    in
    > > message news:3fbfbb46$0$89702$...
    > > > mytho Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and

    > > proclaimed in

    > > > TINW. <G>
    > > >
    > > > Seriously now, you are not in trouble...

    > > > Keep it. You obviously like it or you wouldn't have chosen

    > > "Mytho"
    > > > in the first place...

    > > > Nerp. My name isn't Thund3rstruck or NOI.

    > > > Only thing I would recomment is changing your 'e-mail'

    addy
    > > listed
    > > > from what it is now, to something like

    "".

    Micio, Nov 23, 2003
  16. mytho

    SgtMinor Guest

    Boomer wrote:

    > SgtMinor <> wrote in
    >
    > > mytho wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Hello everyone!
    > >> I am going to change my name from Mytho To:
    > >> a nickname " Micio "
    > >> The other address to:( )

    > > Way to go, puttytat! ;-)
    > >
    > > http://images.google.com/images?q=micio&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab
    > > =wi

    > Aw... how sweet!

    I've been trained. One of them feline types (named 'Meese') is at my
    feet at this moment, poised to correct me, should that be needed.

    <snip>

    > --
    >
    > 24 hours in a day... 24 beers in a case... 24H... coincidence?

    Who's counting?
    SgtMinor, Nov 23, 2003
  17. mytho

    SgtMinor Guest

    Micio wrote:

    > "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    > > mytho wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Hello everyone!
    > > > I am going to change my name from Mytho To:
    > > > a nickname " Micio "
    > > > The other address to:( )

    > > Way to go, puttytat! ;-)
    > >

    > http://images.google.com/images?q=micio&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
    > >
    > > Only one suggestion, tack 'invalid' to the end of your new

    > addy.
    >
    > Hello SgtMinor!
    > Thank You for your suggestion.
    > I see you have a nice one,
    > for now im going to leave @ ( lid )
    > in the future I will put one together with some humore in it,
    > I will keep in mind to end with the word (Invalid ).

    <snip>

    Good solution! And don't worry; wine brings its own humor.
    SgtMinor, Nov 23, 2003
  18. mytho

    Boomer Guest

    SgtMinor <> wrote in

    > Boomer wrote:
    >>
    >> SgtMinor <> wrote in

    >> > Way to go, puttytat! ;-)
    >> >
    >> > http://images.google.com/images?q=micio&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&
    >> > tab =wi

    >> Aw... how sweet!

    > I've been trained. One of them feline types (named 'Meese') is at
    > my feet at this moment, poised to correct me, should that be
    > needed.

    They do tend to do that. I certainly miss mine.

    > <snip>
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> 24 hours in a day... 24 beers in a case... 24H... coincidence?

    > Who's counting?

    Who's drinking?
    Boomer, Nov 23, 2003