    (malicous;Maladroit;missing'monotonous)

    No - sorry - mustn't be rude but I am genuinely curious?

    Gumpy

    gumpy, Apr 4, 2004

  2. gumpy

    °Mike° Guest

    MALicious softWARE .

    On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 22:03:10 +0000 (UTC), in
    <>
    gumpy scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Apr 4, 2004

  3. gumpy

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, gumpy postulated...

    > In a recent post reference Zone Alarm you posted the following:-
    >
    > First of all, scan your system for malware.
    >
    > What is Malware?
    >
    > (malicous;Maladroit;missing'monotonous)
    >
    > No - sorry - mustn't be rude but I am genuinely curious?
    >
    > Gumpy

    It was a range of late 60's clothing once worn by Malcolm McDowell, brother
    of Galen from Planet of the Apes.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Apr 4, 2004
  4. gumpy

    boon Guest

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message

    > It was a range of late 60's clothing once worn by Malcolm McDowell,

    brother
    > of Galen from Planet of the Apes.
    > --

    that was charlton hestons best film. I still watch it once a week. maybe
    even twice.

    boon, Apr 4, 2004
  5. gumpy

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, boon postulated...

    > "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >

    >> It was a range of late 60's clothing once worn by Malcolm McDowell,
    >> brother of Galen from Planet of the Apes.
    >> --

    > that was charlton hestons best film. I still watch it once a week.
    > maybe even twice.

    While sitting in the branches peeling bananas by any chance ?

    But then Charlton was not the greatest actor going was he ? Sounded
    constipated most of the time.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Apr 4, 2004
  6. gumpy

    anthonyberet Guest

    boon wrote:
    > "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >

    >> It was a range of late 60's clothing once worn by Malcolm McDowell,
    >> brother of Galen from Planet of the Apes.
    >> --

    > that was charlton hestons best film. I still watch it once a week.
    > maybe even twice.

    Huh! - I watch it every day...

    anthonyberet, Apr 5, 2004
  7. gumpy

    South833 Guest

    "anthonyberet" <> wrote in message news:<4070b339$0$95316$>...
    > boon wrote:
    > > "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > >> It was a range of late 60's clothing once worn by Malcolm McDowell,
    > >> brother of Galen from Planet of the Apes.
    > >> --

    Malcolm McDowell has nothing with do with Planet of the Apes...

    South833, Apr 5, 2004
  8. gumpy

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, South833
    postulated...

    > Malcolm McDowell has nothing with do with Planet of the Apes...

    Read my post again.

    Then read yours.

    Then splutter as you realise your foot is in your mouth.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Apr 5, 2004