    This post is directly from the newsguy website.
    For samples of the imposter's headers, kindly refer to the posts in
    misc.transport.trucking and youll find plenty of them to check out.
    richard, Oct 27, 2006

    **** off bullis.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Oct 27, 2006

  3. richard

    Meat Plow Guest

    **** Off Bullis Cascade (was Re: Attn Mike Easter

    On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 20:58:38 +0000, Brian H¹© Has Frothed:

    > richard wrote:
    >> Take a look at the headers of this post and compare them to the other
    >> ones. This post is directly from the newsguy website. For samples of the
    >> imposter's headers, kindly refer to the posts in misc.transport.trucking
    >> and youll find plenty of them to check out.
    >>

    > **** off bullis.

    **** off bullis.

    COOSN-266-06-25794
    Meat Plow, Oct 27, 2006
  4. richard

    richard Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > richard wrote:
    >> Take a look at the headers of this post and compare them to the other
    >> ones.
    >> This post is directly from the newsguy website.
    >> For samples of the imposter's headers, kindly refer to the posts in
    >> misc.transport.trucking and youll find plenty of them to check out.
    >>

    > **** off bullis.

    kiss kiss
    bend over sweet cheeks.
    richard, Oct 27, 2006
  5. Re: **** Off Bullis Cascade (was Re: Attn Mike Easter

    Meat Plow <> wrote in

    **** off bullis.

    --
    Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls
    in dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
    Cujo DeSockpuppet, Oct 27, 2006
  6. Re: **** Off Bullis Cascade (was Re: Attn Mike Easter

    Cujo DeSockpuppet [] has entered into testimony
    ehu0c1$m1k$

    **** off bullis.

    --

    COOSN-266-06-70683
    Skepticult®# 581-00504-208

    HoT, 03/2005
    BWMDW, 08/2005, Trainer of pSylvia pSullivan
    PSHL&S, 08/2006, Teh SMM II Debacle
    Chadwick Stone©, Oct 28, 2006
  7. richard

    Rich Wilson Guest

    "Chadwick Stone©" <chad_stone@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

    > Skepticult®# 581-00504-208

    I don't believe you.
    Rich Wilson, Oct 28, 2006
  8. richard

    Mike Easter Guest

    richard wrote:
    > Take a look at the headers of this post and compare them to the other
    > ones. This post is directly from the newsguy website.

    The website posts are stamped in the path and the useragent line and if
    they are absent a mid they get a drn.newsguy.com mid. Your buddy's
    aren't like that.

    > For samples of the imposter's headers, kindly refer to the posts in
    > misc.transport.trucking and youll find plenty of them to check out.

    Yes. I see them. You should ignore those. You don't have a legitimate
    beef with newsguy about them.

    You are not going to be able to do anything useful with such mid/s as

    437B9FC4.614DA14A@35.164.163.85
    MPG.ffa1e3a9972d@170.55.30.187

    If you were going to try to construct a filter, you would spend more
    time screwing around with making changes as he morphed, so you would be
    better off just mentally ignoring them.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Oct 28, 2006
  9. richard

    Lead Driver Guest

    Re: **** Off Bullis Cascade (was Re: Attn Mike Easter

    Send this bullshit somewhere else - we have enough shit dealing with RW,
    nevermind this crap.
    Lead Driver, Oct 28, 2006
  10. richard

    Lead Driver Guest

    Re: **** Off Bullis Cascade (was Re: Attn Mike Easter

    Dead Driver <>, the sycophantic shepherd,
    blasphemed:

    Lead Driver, Oct 28, 2006
  11. richard

    Lead Driver Guest

    Re: help! how do i get rid of hypochondria?

    Lead Driver <>, the baboonish garlicmonger,
    yipped:

    Lead Driver, Oct 28, 2006
  12. richard

    Lead Driver Guest

    Re: I'm having a possible bowel removal

    Lead Driver <>, the potted designer, maundered:

    Lead Driver, Oct 28, 2006
  13. richard

    Lead Driver Guest

    Re: How do you know when you have an orgasm?

    Lead Driver <>, the highland-bred courier, yapped:

    Lead Driver, Oct 28, 2006
  14. Mike Easter wrote:
    > richard wrote:
    >> Take a look at the headers of this post and compare them to the other
    >> ones. This post is directly from the newsguy website.

    > The website posts are stamped in the path and the useragent line and if
    > they are absent a mid they get a drn.newsguy.com mid. Your buddy's
    > aren't like that.

    For the record, he posted that with NG's home-brew web interface, if
    that's relevant. (I've not been following the thread.)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Oct 28, 2006
  15. richard

    richard Guest

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    > richard wrote:
    >> Take a look at the headers of this post and compare them to the other
    >> ones. This post is directly from the newsguy website.

    > The website posts are stamped in the path and the useragent line and if
    > they are absent a mid they get a drn.newsguy.com mid. Your buddy's
    > aren't like that.

    drn is short for "direct read news" as you would find out had you visited
    the website.

    >> For samples of the imposter's headers, kindly refer to the posts in
    >> misc.transport.trucking and youll find plenty of them to check out.

    > Yes. I see them. You should ignore those. You don't have a legitimate
    > beef with newsguy about them.

    Perhaps not personally but it's still spamming and a total disruption of the
    group. Both of which gets your account toasted.
    Shift + Delete works wonders.

    > You are not going to be able to do anything useful with such mid/s as
    >

    > 437B9FC4.614DA14A@35.164.163.85
    > MPG.ffa1e3a9972d@170.55.30.187

    one thing I do know, 4ax.com is forte agents signature.

    richard, Oct 28, 2006
  16. richard

    Mike Easter Guest

    richard wrote:
    > "Mike Easter"

    >> The website posts are stamped in the path and the useragent line and
    >> if they are absent a mid they get a drn.newsguy.com mid. Your
    >> buddy's aren't like that.

    > drn is short for "direct read news" as you would find out had you
    > visited the website.

    I'm aware of what drn is, the useragent line contains User-Agent: Direct
    Read News 4.70 and I've visited the website.

    > it's still spamming and a total disruption
    > of the group. Both of which gets your account toasted.
    > Shift + Delete works wonders.

    More like hipcrime, or 'hipcrimish' than spam.

    >> You are not going to be able to do anything useful with such mid/s as
    >>

    >> 437B9FC4.614DA14A@35.164.163.85
    >> MPG.ffa1e3a9972d@170.55.30.187

    > one thing I do know, 4ax.com is forte agents signature.

    4ax is Forte agent when it is Agent, when it is not it's not. When
    someone is making their own MIDs they can make them look like anything
    they like.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Oct 28, 2006
  17. richard

    "Lead Driver" <> wrote in message
    > Lead Driver <>, the highland-bred courier, yapped:
    >
    >> I'm solid concrete. From the eyebrows backwards.

    It's so cute that this is the only way you can retaliate. Try growing up -
    yuou may find it works wonders.
    Lead Driver, Oct 28, 2006
  18. richard

    Lead Driver Guest

    Re: How do you know when you have an orgasm?

    Lead Driver <>, the ragged friar, urped:

    Lead Driver, Oct 28, 2006
  19. richard

    Lead Driver Guest

    Re: Does anyone worry, worry, worry and......

    Lead Driver <>, the humid herald, expressed:

    Lead Driver, Oct 28, 2006
  20. richard

    Lead Driver Guest

    Re: Lead Driver, Asian Twink Jerking Off Till Messy Cumshot

    Lead Driver <>, the butterfingered masseuse,
    hacked:

    Lead Driver, Oct 28, 2006