Attn:Mike- Avatars not moving.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Thomas Jackson, Dec 9, 2003.

  1. Tools / Internet Options / Advance tab.
    Check 'Play animations in web pages'.

    On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:33:12 -0600, in
    <>
    Thomas Jackson scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    OK I did that and that did not work.I am running windows 2000 pro,if that
    helps any .Thanks Mike

    Tom

    Thomas Jackson, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Thomas Jackson

    °Mike° Guest

    <Attributes corrected for clarity>

    On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:16:27 -0600, in
    <>
    Thomas Jackson scrawled:

    >>Tools / Internet Options / Advance tab.
    >>Check 'Play animations in web pages'.
    >>

    >>On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:33:12 -0600, in
    >> <>
    >> Thomas Jackson scrawled:
    >>
    >> >The forum I like to go to I have an avatar.When I first put it on it was
    >> >spinning. for some reason it has stopped.It fact all of the avatars have
    >> >stop moving.I think its just a setting not checked or a setting that is
    >> >checked.
    >> >Anyone have a clue of what I did wrong ??
    >> >
    >> >Thanks
    >> >
    >> >Tom
    >> >

    >>--
    >>Basic computer maintenance
    >>http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html

    >OK I did that and that did not work.I am running windows 2000 pro,if that
    >helps any .Thanks Mike
    >
    >Tom

    1. Please do not start a new thread about the same problem.
    Highlight the message you wish to reply to, and choose
    'Reply Group'. Do *not* change the subject line, unless the
    subject changes.

    2. Please attribute your quotes correctly.
    Tools / Options / Send / News Sending Format / Plain Text Settings
    Check 'Indent the original text with [>] when replying....'

    3. Clean out your system, and try again - see my signature.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 9, 2003