ATTN MIKE AND PAT ELMAIL

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Michael M, Apr 20, 2005.

  1. Michael  M

    Michael M Guest

    Mike and Pat
    Mike, Pat,

    When I type in notepad the color is blue. How do I make it black??

    Thanks

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    If you are truly reading your mail in text only, then I
    don't see how that's possible, unless you have your
    system text set to the colour blue. What is the colour
    of text in Notepad?

    In <GKX8e.6791$>,
    Michael M took 26 lines to utter:

    Michael M, Apr 20, 2005

  2. "Michael M" <> wrote in message
    > Mike and Pat
    > Mike, Pat,
    >
    > When I type in notepad the color is blue. How do I make it black??
    >

    > Thanks

    Take out the colour ink refill
    Have a nice day :)
    Annette Kurten, Apr 20, 2005

  3. Michael  M

    John Holmes Guest

    Michael M asked in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Mike and Pat
    > Mike, Pat,
    >
    > When I type in notepad the color is blue. How do I make it black??
    >

    > Thanks

    I see a red door and I want it painted black
    No colors anymore I want them to turn black
    I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
    I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
    I see a line of cars and they’re all painted black
    With flowers and my love both never to come back
    I see people turn their heads and quickly look away
    Like a new born baby it just happens ev’ry day
    I look inside myself and see my heart is black
    I see my red door and it has been painted black
    Maybe then I’ll fade away and not have to face the facts
    It’s not easy facin’ up when your whole world is black

    No more will my green sea go turn a deeper blue
    I could not foresee this thing happening to you
    If I look hard enough into the settin’ sun
    My love will laugh with me before the mornin’ comes

    I see a red door and I want it painted black
    No colors anymore I want them to turn black
    I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
    I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
    Hmm, hmm, hmm,...
    I wanna see it painted, painted black
    Black as night, black as coal
    I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky
    I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black
    Yeah!

    --
    - John Holmes -

    " I ain't no **** "

    \|/
    John Holmes, Apr 20, 2005
  4. Michael  M

    trout Guest

    Michael M wrote:

    > Mike and Pat
    > Mike, Pat,
    >
    > When I type in notepad the color is blue. How do I make it black??
    >

    > Thanks

    That would be in your system properties, then. (I happen to remember
    the thread.) Go to the Control Panel, Display; Appearance tab. Under
    "Item", use the drop-down menu to select "Window". To the right is the
    window background colour, and below that should be your text colour (to
    the right of "font").
    --
    Change it there.
    trout, Apr 20, 2005