    Oh wise Lowdes, in order to defeat the MCNGP, you will need to seek out the
    mighty Eddie and his trusted servant Tech Goddess. United together you can
    defeat the MCNGP once and for all.
    Simon V, Jan 1, 2006

  2. Simon V

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Simon V" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Oh wise Lowdes, in order to defeat the MCNGP, you will need to seek
    > out the mighty Eddie and his trusted servant Tech Goddess. United
    > together you can defeat the MCNGP once and for all.

    there they are...

    http://www.youth-area.ch/users/yoshi/superheros.JPG

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I think
    CBIC, circa 2005
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 1, 2006

  3. Simon V

    Lasher Guest

    "Simon V" <> wrote in

    > Oh wise Lowdes, in order to defeat the MCNGP, you will need to seek
    > out the mighty Eddie and his trusted servant Tech Goddess. United
    > together you can defeat the MCNGP once and for all.

    Who the fusk are you coming in here all sage like and sh!t? If you called
    Lowdes wise, then you're obviously a penguin fusker too!

    Lasher
    --
    MCNGP #50
    There's no place like MCNGP!
    Lasher, Jan 1, 2006
  4. Simon V

    lowdes Guest

    Re: Lowdes

    Oh great Simon V, please advise me on the great Eddie.

    --
    lowdes
    AMCNGP#1

    lowdes, Jan 1, 2006
  5. Simon V

    Simon V Guest

    Re: Lowdes

    Google is your friend oh wise and noble Lowdes.

    http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mi...tvc=1&q=eddierox mcngp&hl=en#73c15f831f98ee7f

    Simon V, Jan 1, 2006
  6. Simon V

    Lasher Guest

    Re: Lowdes

    "lowdes" <> wrote in news:KRTtf.16346$0e.11488
    @tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:

    > Oh great Simon V, please advise me on the great Eddie.

    Is that Simon the Fifth, or just V?

    Lasher
    --
    MCNGP #50
    There's no place like MCNGP!
    Lasher, Jan 1, 2006
  7. Simon V

    Lasher Guest

    Lasher, Jan 1, 2006
  8. Simon V

    Simon V Guest

    Re: Lowdes

    The mighty Eddie and Tech Goddess will return, you have been warned.

    Simon V, Jan 1, 2006
  9. Simon V

    Lasher Guest

    Re: Lowdes

    "Simon V" <> wrote in news:11rg4cktmag1d35
    @corp.supernews.com:

    > The mighty Eddie and Tech Goddess will return, you have been warned.
    >
    > "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    >> "Simon V" <> wrote in

    http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse/browse
    >>> _frm/thread/e01144ec7ecbe6bf/73c15f831f98ee7f?tvc=1

    &q=eddierox+mcngp&hl
    >>> =en#73c15f831f98ee7f

    >> Looks like he brought that on himself.
    >>
    >> Lasher
    >> --
    >> MCNGP #50
    >> There's no place like MCNGP!

    Trolls always do.

    Lasher
    --
    MCNGP #50
    There's no place like MCNGP!
    Lasher, Jan 1, 2006
  10. Simon V

    lowdes Guest

    Re: Lowdes

    I think it is time for them to return.

    --
    lowdes
    AMCNGP#1

    lowdes, Jan 1, 2006
  11. Simon V

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Lowdes

    unfortunatly, eddie is in pound me in the @$$ prison. he is liking it too
    much and doesn't want to leave.

    "Simon V" <> wrote in

    > Google is your friend oh wise and noble Lowdes.
    >
    > http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse/browse
    > _frm/thread/e01144ec7ecbe6bf/73c15f831f98ee7f?tvc=1&q=eddierox+mcngp&hl
    > =en#73c15f831f98ee7f
    >
    > "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >> Oh great Simon V, please advise me on the great Eddie.
    >>

    >> --
    >> lowdes
    >> AMCNGP#1
    >> --------------------
    >> If it's posted from a MCNGP it's not worth a sh$t!
    >>

    >> "Simon V" <> wrote in message
    >>> Oh wise Lowdes, in order to defeat the MCNGP, you will need to seek
    >>> out the mighty Eddie and his trusted servant Tech Goddess. United
    >>> together you can defeat the MCNGP once and for all.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 1, 2006
  12. Simon V

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 1, 2006
  13. Simon V

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Lowdes

    "Simon V" <> wrote in news:11rg4cktmag1d35
    @corp.supernews.com:

    > The mighty Eddie and Tech Goddess will return, you have been warned.
    >
    > "Lasher" <> wrote in message
    >> "Simon V" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse/browse
    >>> _frm/thread/e01144ec7ecbe6bf/73c15f831f98ee7f?tvc=1&q=eddierox+mcngp&hl
    >>> =en#73c15f831f98ee7f

    >> Looks like he brought that on himself.
    >>
    >> Lasher
    >> --
    >> MCNGP #50
    >> There's no place like MCNGP!

    Ozrk in bred.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 1, 2006
  14. Simon V

    Lasher Guest

    Re: Lowdes

    "lowdes" <> wrote in news:JvUtf.22811$7S.16572
    @tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:

    > I think it is time for them to return.

    Are you just going to make another profile and pose as them? If so, I was
    already expecting that.

    Lasher
    --
    MCNGP #50
    There's no place like MCNGP!
    Lasher, Jan 1, 2006
  15. Simon V

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 1, 2006 at 8:17am "Simon V" blathered:

    > Oh wise Lowdes, in order to defeat the MCNGP, you will need to seek out
    > the mighty Eddie and his trusted servant Tech Goddess. United together
    > you can defeat the MCNGP once and for all.

    You cheeky monkey.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    AffordableHost.com is "really sorry for [our] inconvenience"
    TechGeekPro, Jan 1, 2006
  16. Simon V

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 1, 2006 at 11:31am "Lasher" blathered:

    > Who the fusk are you coming in here all sage like and sh!t? If you called
    > Lowdes wise, then you're obviously a penguin fusker too!

    I think your sarcasm radar needs to be adjusted.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    AffordableHost.com is "really sorry for [our] inconvenience"
    A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are lost.
    TechGeekPro, Jan 1, 2006
  17. Simon V

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Oh wise Lowdes, in order to defeat the MCNGP, you will need to seek out the
    >mighty Eddie and his trusted servant Tech Goddess. United together you can
    >defeat the MCNGP once and for all.

    ***YAWN***

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 2, 2006
  18. Simon V

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    >>Oh wise Lowdes, in order to defeat the MCNGP, you will need to seek
    >>out the mighty Eddie and his trusted servant Tech Goddess. United
    >>together you can defeat the MCNGP once and for all.

    > ***YAWN***
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - It's lonely at the top, but you eat better.
    Neil, Jan 2, 2006