  1. Leland,

    You're pretty vocal concerning privacy and anonymity, particulary in
    relation to your *ahem* cultivation hobbies. I wonder if you'd care to

    Noone special, Jan 22, 2011

  2. Noone special

    DasFox Guest

    On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 18:56:17 +0000, Noone special wrote:

    > Leland,
    >
    > You're pretty vocal concerning privacy and anonymity, particulary in
    > relation to your *ahem* cultivation hobbies. I wonder if you'd care to

    WHOSE Leland...?

    THANKS
    --
    These are dark times, there is no denying. Our Tech world has perhaps
    faced no greater threat than it does today. But I say this to my

    DasFox, Jan 22, 2011

  3. On 22/01/2011 23:15, DasFox wrote:
    > On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 18:56:17 +0000, Noone special wrote:
    >
    >> Leland,
    >>
    >> You're pretty vocal concerning privacy and anonymity, particulary in
    >> relation to your *ahem* cultivation hobbies. I wonder if you'd care to

    > WHOSE Leland...?
    >
    > THANKS

    Surely, who's Leland?

    Some numbers that may be significant to Leland -

    14x1x

    8xx 2xx xx36

    Who wants more?

    Leland appears to have had his anonymity compromised - by himself!

    Noone special, Jan 22, 2011
  4. Noone special

    DasFox Guest

    On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 23:34:02 +0000, Noone special wrote:

    > On 22/01/2011 23:15, DasFox wrote:
    >> On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 18:56:17 +0000, Noone special wrote:
    >>
    >>> Leland,
    >>>
    >>> You're pretty vocal concerning privacy and anonymity, particulary in
    >>> relation to your *ahem* cultivation hobbies. I wonder if you'd care to

    >> WHOSE Leland...?
    >>
    >> THANKS

    > Surely, who's Leland?
    >
    > Some numbers that may be significant to Leland -
    >
    > 14x1x
    >
    > 8xx 2xx xx36
    >
    > Who wants more?
    >
    > Leland appears to have had his anonymity compromised - by himself!

    SPIT it out or TROLL elsewhere...

    THANKS

    DasFox, Jan 22, 2011

  5. >>
    >> Leland appears to have had his anonymity compromised - by himself!

    > SPIT it out or TROLL elsewhere...
    >
    > THANKS

    Leland = DasFox

    (815) 262-9436

    14110 De La Tour Dr, South Beloit, IL 61080

    No doubt you'll deny it but but guess what - I used TECH to get the details.

    Someone growing weed should be a little more cautious, don't you think?

    Noone special, Jan 23, 2011
  6. Noone special

    DasFox Guest

    On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 00:20:59 +0000, Noone special wrote:

    >>> Leland appears to have had his anonymity compromised - by himself!

    >> SPIT it out or TROLL elsewhere...
    >>
    >> THANKS

    > Leland = DasFox
    >
    > (815) 262-9436
    >
    > 14110 De La Tour Dr, South Beloit, IL 61080
    >
    > No doubt you'll deny it but

    LOL...you're an IDIOT...

    NOT me...

    > but guess what - I used TECH to get the details.

    Your TECH is week as shit...

    > Someone growing weed should be a little more cautious, don't you think?

    Not when you live in a med card state...LOOSER...

    THANKS

    DasFox, Jan 23, 2011