    -----------
    www.davineastley.tk
    Forums Home
    Davin Eastley, Jun 6, 2005

  2. Davin Eastley

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Check out my response to Dumin (from Sri Lanka) about giving him e-books and
    >your joke about scanning hardcover and paperback books.

    Joke? What joke??? I was being serious ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jun 7, 2005

  3. Were you really? I thought you were joking. I was joking. ;-)
    I am newsgroup troll. I scavenge the newsgroups every day, to add to the
    jokes or give advice. I don't like braindumpers too.

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    ---------
    www.davineastley.tk
    Forums Home

    Davin Eastley, Jun 8, 2005
  4. Davin Eastley

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Were you really? I thought you were joking. I was joking. ;-)

    You were joking? I thought you were being serious ;-)

    >I don't like braindumpers too.

    It would appear we are in a minority here.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jun 8, 2005
  5. I agree on this. We are in a minority against braindumps and braindumpers.
    If anyone supports the anti-braindump war, reply back here to tell us you
    don't like braindumps! Am I eledgible for MCNGP???

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    ----------

    Davin Eastley, Jun 8, 2005
  6. Davin Eastley

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Am I eledgible for MCNGP???

    Our standards are very high, as the requirements demand them to be.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jun 8, 2005
  7. I absolutely hate the brain dumpers, especially the ones who request
    everything to be sent to them by email. C'mon, how lazy can you be that you
    can't even google !

    I wonder why MS does not actively do something to shut down sites like "Test
    King". Are they interested in keeping the certification something valuable or
    are they just interested in the revenues accruing to them by more people
    taking these exams. In the long term, I can only think that these morons will
    do more damage to MS by building faulty systems and blaming their
    failure/poor performance on the software itself !

    Well, Davin thanks for accepting that you're indeed a troll !

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=, Jun 8, 2005
  8. Davin Eastley

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I absolutely hate the brain dumpers, especially the ones who request
    >everything to be sent to them by email. C'mon, how lazy can you be that you
    >can't even google !
    >
    >I wonder why MS does not actively do something to shut down sites like "Test
    >King". Are they interested in keeping the certification something valuable or
    >are they just interested in the revenues accruing to them by more people
    >taking these exams. In the long term, I can only think that these morons will
    >do more damage to MS by building faulty systems and blaming their
    >failure/poor performance on the software itself !

    very true, and what is happens today.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jun 8, 2005