    Your Red Sox buddies are getting killed in the redsox newsgroup. Its time
    to send in the mcngp reinforcements to moderate the group. That arod deal
    was really a blow to boston

    Network Guru, Feb 17, 2004

  2. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Ken Briscoe

    > Your Red Sox buddies are getting killed in the redsox newsgroup. Its time
    > to send in the mcngp reinforcements to moderate the group. That arod deal
    > was really a blow to boston

    Those "Jankme" trolls really get on my (our) nerves. All was relatively
    peaceful since the World Series, but now things are getting messy over
    there. I can only see the number "1918" so many times before I feel like
    gouging my eyeballs out. Oh well. Guess Pedro, Manny, Nomar, the Professor,
    Gilligan, and the rest will have to show them what's up. Ugh.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 17, 2004