    I am assuming there might have been more scenes filmed in England but
    wound up being cut as it wasn't releated to the plot.
    Any help would be appreciated and thanks

    Film Buff, May 8, 2005

  2. Film Buff

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    Re: Joshua Zyber - Question for you on '39 "Four Feathers"

    "Film Buff" <> wrote in message
    > Joshua
    > I picked this up on DVD today. The Transfer is GREAT!!!
    > My question is about the running time if you can help
    > The DVD running time is 115 mins.
    > My old laserdisc also had a running time of 115 mins. but
    > ImDb gives the running time as 130 mins. as does the Motion Picture
    > Guide. and several otherFilm Books
    > Is the 130 min. running time a roadshow time,or the British running
    > time and was the film cut for American distribution?
    > For the life of me I cannot determine if anything is missing.
    > I am assuming there might have been more scenes filmed in England but
    > wound up being cut as it wasn't releated to the plot.
    > Any help would be appreciated and thanks

    Sorry, I don't know much about this one.

    Is there a classic movies newsgroup?

    Joshua Zyber, May 9, 2005

  3. Film Buff

    Film Buff Guest

    Re: Joshua Zyber - Question for you on '39 "Four Feathers"

    Sorry
    There isn't
    Running times are HELL!!
    So many sources list different running times for a film that you don't
    know which one is the TRUE running time and it is frustrating

    Film Buff, May 9, 2005
  4. Film Buff

    jayembee Guest

    Film Buff <> wrote:

    > "Joshua Zyber" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Sorry, I don't know much about this one.
    >>
    >> Is there a classic movies newsgroup?

    > Sorry
    > There isn't

    Isn't what? A classic movies newsgroup?

    Sure there is: rec.arts.movies.past-films.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, May 9, 2005