    This is what I'm talking about! A nice spit shine with this is a sure fire
    way to make a good impression on a job interview or to simply pick up chicks
    in the supermarket!
    Network Guru, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Network Guru opined, On 2/18/04 6:03 PM:

    > http://www.lincolnshoepolish.com
    >
    > This is what I'm talking about! A nice spit shine with this is a sure fire
    > way to make a good impression on a job interview or to simply pick up chicks
    > in the supermarket!

    Nuh-uh! I polished my tennie runners once. Never do it again.

    All the cool chix laughed at me.

    And it stained my nice white sox.

    Nossir, I ain't gonna try polishing my tennies ever again!

    JaR
    Thug # 12W
    JaR, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > JaR
    > Thug # 12W

    I think Sue and kat would like to arrange a meeting with you.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 19, 2004
  4. Network Guru

    Brat Guest

    hey far be it for me to stand in the way between a man and his tennies

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 19, 2004
  5. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > hey far be it for me to stand in the way between a man and his tennies

    that wasn't the point. read again:

    > > > JaR
    > > > Thug # 12W

    > > I think Sue and kat would like to arrange a meeting with you.

    #12W was a reference to his shoe size. You know what they say about guys
    with big feet. (They say they have big shoes! Da dum dum!)

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 19, 2004
  6. Network Guru

    Brat Guest

    no YOU missed the point... I will not discuss his ummmm shoe size... so I
    chose to stick with the tennies convo... lol

    Brat, Feb 19, 2004
  7. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > no YOU missed the point... I will not discuss his ummmm shoe size... so I
    > chose to stick with the tennies convo... lol

    ah. clever girl.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26 inches

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 19, 2004
  8. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Ken Briscoe opined, On 2/19/04 1:05 PM:

    >>no YOU missed the point... I will not discuss his ummmm shoe size... so I
    >>chose to stick with the tennies convo... lol

    > ah. clever girl.

    Aww, shucks
    *
    *
    *
    It ain't so big
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    Only six inches
    *
    *
    *
    *
    **
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    From the floor
    *
    *
    *
    *
    **
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    If I'm standing on a stool
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    Heh, I was wondering how far I could get you to scroll down {oD

    Thanks for playing;

    JaR
    JaR, Feb 19, 2004
  9. Network Guru

    Brat Guest

    > > no YOU missed the point... I will not discuss his ummmm shoe size... so

    > > chose to stick with the tennies convo... lol

    > ah. clever girl.

    I thought so :)

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Brat, Feb 19, 2004
  10. Network Guru

    Brat Guest

    I wear size 3 combat boots... what does that say? oh I know... I have tiny
    feet lol

    Brat, Feb 19, 2004
  11. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > I wear size 3 combat boots... what does that say? oh I know... I have
    tiny
    > feet lol

    It means that for all that talk about kicking guys' asses, it won't hurt
    that bad. You know, unless they're steel-toe. In which case, I'll just tell
    you I enjoy pain and ask you to boot me square in the junk. You know, just
    to freak you out a tad.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "S&M thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 19, 2004
  12. Network Guru

    Brat Guest

    hmmm well I DO have a pair of pointy toed cowboy boots... ropers not show
    boots so not sharp pointy... or I can use a pair of dress shoes...

    Brat, Feb 19, 2004
  13. Owwwwwwwwwww!!!

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

    Larry Samuels, Feb 19, 2004
  14. Network Guru

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > hmmm well I DO have a pair of pointy toed cowboy boots... ropers not show
    > boots so not sharp pointy... or I can use a pair of dress shoes...

    Bring it on, dollface.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 19, 2004
  15. Network Guru

    LnkWizard Guest

    Spiked Heels???????????????

    --
    Alan Gregersen

    LnkWizard, Feb 19, 2004
  16. Network Guru

    kat Guest

    tennies are hawt *grins*

    Brat wrote:
    > hey far be it for me to stand in the way between a man and his tennies

    --
    Kat MCNGP Wanna be

    /* Saying your OS is the best in the world 'cause more people use it is
    like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the world. */
    kat, Feb 19, 2004
  17. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    > hmmm well I DO have a pair of pointy toed cowboy boots... ropers not show
    > boots so not sharp pointy...

    Shit kickers eh?

    I knew you were a wannabe American.
    Jtyc, Feb 19, 2004
  18. Network Guru

    kat Guest

    I already have a guy with... size 12 shoes. I don't need another one.

    kat, Feb 19, 2004
  19. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    > I already have a guy with... size 12 shoes. I don't need another one.

    Variety is the spice of life.
    Jtyc, Feb 19, 2004
  20. Network Guru

    Brat Guest