Attn: IT Support Professionals

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Guest, Aug 17, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Dear colleagues,

    apologies for the brief OT post. I hope this post can benefit my colleagues
    in IT support.

    I have been racking my brains and scouring the net trying to come up with
    ideas for service contract / support agreements for my business customers.

    Rather than reinvent the wheel I thought we could get our heads together and
    help each other out.

    I have questions about pricing, limitations, various queries relating to
    cover and response times as I am sure many of you do.

    I have advice to offer on what systems, procedures and technology works well
    for me and how you may utilise it.

    If you can spare a moment to help your colleagues out or if you think you
    could learn something please visit the modest discussion forum I have setup
    at:

    http://83.217.169.55

    Guest, Aug 17, 2005