Attn Frisbee: Check your email!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Network Guru, May 27, 2005.

  1. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    Network Guru, May 27, 2005

  2. Network Guru wrote:

    Reply sent.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 27, 2005

  3. That's sad that someone has to put up a newsgroup post to tell you to check
    your mail!

    Bob Christian, May 27, 2005
  4. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    no, what's sad is that you are reading a post that is not addressed to you

    Consultant, May 27, 2005
  5. Network Guru

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:%,
    Consultant <> rambled:
    > no, what's sad is that you are reading a post that is not addressed
    > to you

    Is this irony?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com owes me 35 bucks.

    Briscobar, May 27, 2005
  6. Network Guru

    Guest Guest

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote
    >> Reply sent.

    "Bob Christian" <> wrote
    > That's sad that someone has to put up a newsgroup post to tell you to
    > check your mail!

    It's... a travesty.

    Maybe we need to set up a fund that ensures that Frisbee checks his email
    every day. Bob here could start it. For 25 cents a day, Bob will send me an
    email reminding me to send Frisbee an email reminding him to check his
    email. He'll keep 5 cents for operating costs, and I'll donate the rest to
    children. We could call it Bob & Bob Christian's Childrens Fund and Frisbee
    Email Reminder Service.

    Whaddaya say?

    Microcephalic S. Bob

    Guest, May 27, 2005
  7. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Network Guru wrote:
    >
    > Reply sent.

    Reply to reply sent.

    Network Guru, May 27, 2005
  8. Actually, I did not read the post, I just responded to the subject
    thread...which might be a more heinous thing, eh?

    Bob Christian, May 30, 2005
  9. Well, we may have to call it Bob's and Bob's fund...if we put Christian in
    there, then it may splinter into a discussion which would upset the others
    in the Tree Pun thread from a few days ago.

    Bob

    "<!-- Microcephalic S. Bob --> <? echo "The F-Word"; ?> <!-- Unorthodox

    Bob Christian, May 30, 2005
  10. Network Guru

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <#>,
    says...

    Many years ago there was an invention created to enable people to talk
    over long distances. This invention is called the telephone. Years
    later, scientists figured out how to do this with cheap, lightweight
    devices called wireless phones. Many of these devices can even receive
    text messages.

    Ben Smith, May 30, 2005
  11. Network Guru

    Jtyc Guest

    > devices called wireless phones. Many of these devices can even receive
    > text messages.

    No way!

    Next you're gonna try and convince me that man landed on the moon.

    Bah!

    Jtyc, May 31, 2005