    Mine is not fixed at this Time, and
    its freezing frequency is also about every ten minutes.

    Regards, x@y
    x@y, Oct 22, 2006

  2. x@y aka ve in 24hoursupport.helpdesk,after much
    thought,came up with this jewel:

    > "Deerfoot" <> wrote in message
    > I've noticed something unusual that has developed over the last few
    > weeks. The picture on my monitor will blink and freeze, (I've timed
    > it), every ten minutes. It doesn't matter if I'm web browsing,
    > playing a game or typing a document. AVG reports no viruses and I've
    > ran Adaware and SpyBot S&D to no avail.
    > What could be causing this and how do I correct the problem?
    >
    > Hello Deerfoot,
    >
    > Re: Your Post from Sept. 17/06
    >
    > Did You find a solution for the above Problem?
    > Mine is not fixed at this Time, and its freezing frequency is also
    > about every ten minutes.
    >
    > Regards, x@y

    x@y,

    Could be a heat problem. Check for clogged fans/air vents.

    max
    --
    Playing Nice on Usenet:
    My Pages:
    What's in a Name?, Oct 22, 2006

  3. x@y

    x@y Guest

    "What's in a Name?" <> wrote in message

    > x@y aka ve in 24hoursupport.helpdesk,after much
    > thought,came up with this jewel:
    >
    >> "Deerfoot" <> wrote in message
    >> I've noticed something unusual that has developed over the last few
    >> weeks. The picture on my monitor will blink and freeze, (I've timed
    >> it), every ten minutes. It doesn't matter if I'm web browsing,
    >> playing a game or typing a document. AVG reports no viruses and I've
    >> ran Adaware and SpyBot S&D to no avail.
    >> What could be causing this and how do I correct the problem?
    >>
    >> Hello Deerfoot,
    >>
    >> Re: Your Post from Sept. 17/06
    >>
    >> Did You find a solution for the above Problem?
    >> Mine is not fixed at this Time, and its freezing frequency is also
    >> about every ten minutes.
    >>
    >> Regards, x@y

    > x@y,
    >
    > Could be a heat problem. Check for clogged fans/air vents.
    >
    > max

    Hello max,

    Thanks for your prompt reply.

    I am running Speed Fan it shows 37° Celsius, I think this is normal,
    I have read some Systems running close to 50°. My computer is
    less than a year old. I will check how much dust my System has
    collected.

    Thanks x@y

    x@y, Oct 22, 2006