attn: bride - genuinely delightful premium nntp server access - bet - (1/1)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by moses, Mar 29, 2007.

  1. moses

    moses Guest

    You’ll love this as much as I do,

    One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download.
    Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do.
    They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere.

    Very long retention
    Convenient thumbnail indexes
    Posting allowed!
    Keyword searchable
    2,000,000 new posts each day
    Streaming audio and video
    800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day

    They let me post whatever I want at http://newsdude.net - I love it. See you later.

    Kilge hi lawtulefbut ep i otfi egso. ...

    moses, Mar 29, 2007

  2. moses

    yours mtn. Guest

    Re: attn: bride - genuinely delightful premium nntp server access - bet - (1/1)

    On Mar 29, 10:00 am, moses <> wrote:
    > You'll love this as much as I do,
    >
    > One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download.

    Thanks, I think I'll try this out.

    yours mtn., Mar 29, 2007

  3. moses

    Ponder Guest

    Re: attn: bride - genuinely delightful premium nntp server access - bet - (1/1)

    Hiya yours mtn..

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > Thanks, I think I'll try this out.

    It's spam!

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Mar 29, 2007
  4. moses

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:28:33 +0000, Ponder wrote:

    > Hiya yours mtn..
    >
    > In <news:> you wrote:
    >
    >> Thanks, I think I'll try this out.

    > It's spam!

    Well sussed Einstein :)

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06

    Aardvark, Mar 29, 2007
  5. moses

    Ponder Guest

    Re: attn: bride - genuinely delightful premium nntp server access - bet - (1/1)

    Hiya Aardvark.

    In <news:XMTOh.19874$> you wrote:

    >>> Thanks, I think I'll try this out.

    >> It's spam!

    > Well sussed Einstein :)

    Seems Mr. Thatlooksgood didn't realise ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Mar 29, 2007
  6. moses

    Rectum Burn Guest

    Re: attn: bride - genuinely delightful premium nntp server access - bet - (1/1)

    Ponder <> said in

    > Hiya Aardvark.

    >>> It's spam!

    >> Well sussed Einstein :)

    > Seems Mr. Thatlooksgood didn't realise ;)

    My asshole itches.........

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrn

    Rectum Burn, Mar 30, 2007
  7. moses

    Ponder Guest

    Re: attn: bride - genuinely delightful premium nntp server access - bet - (1/1)

    Hiya Rectum Burn.

    In <news:Xns99039F87E535asspiratetime@217.22.228.20> you wrote:

    > My asshole itches.........
    > Rectum Burrrrrrrrn

    Well you would eat that volcanic curry!

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Mar 30, 2007
  8. Re: attn: bride - genuinely delightful premium nntp server access - bet - (1/1)

    Ponder wrote:
    > Hiya Aardvark.

    >>> It's spam!

    >> Well sussed Einstein :)

    > Seems Mr. Thatlooksgood didn't realise ;)

    Google Grouper. No surprise.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 30, 2007
  9. moses

    Ponder Guest

    Re: attn: bride - genuinely delightful premium nntp server access - bet - (1/1)

    Hiya Blinky the Shark.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    >> Seems Mr. Thatlooksgood didn't realise ;)

    > Google Grouper. No surprise.

    True ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Mar 30, 2007
  10. Re: attn: bride - genuinely delightful premium nntp server access - bet - (1/1)

    "Rectum Burn" <> wrote in
    message news:Xns99039F87E535asspiratetime@217.22.228.20
    > Ponder <> said in
    >
    >> Hiya Aardvark.

    >>> Well sussed Einstein :)

    >> Seems Mr. Thatlooksgood didn't realise ;)
    >>

    > My asshole itches.........

    Poor thing. <offers Tucks>

    --
    Rhonda Lea Kirk

    If you ever need some proof that time can heal your wounds,
    just step inside my heart and walk around these rooms;
    where the shadows used to be.... Mary Chapin Carpenter

    Rhonda Lea Kirk, Mar 31, 2007