Attn: BD

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Network Guru, Mar 14, 2006.

  1. Network Guru

    @ Guest

    Re: BD

    "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    news:uAMkAq%...
    > **Rowdy Yates's** the one who fcukin said it
    > <<-------------------------------->>
    >> yo' mama called. she asks polietly that you return her fruit of the
    >> loom panties. she has a hot date with Teddy the trucker tommorow.
    >>

    > I had a friend we called Teddy the trucker....picture Fat B@stard ...but
    > twice as hairy...twice as smelly....and twice as big....
    >

    > ...and you'll have a mental picture of lowdes' dad

    will
    @, Mar 15, 2006

  2. Network Guru

    > **Network Guru's** the one who fcukin said it
    > <<-------------------------------->>
    >> I am a Guru...a Network guru...and a former Lamer of the week.
    >> Moreover, I have a 5 year track record of posting tothis newsgroup. What
    >> are your credentials?
    >>

    > Wowsers!!!! *5* Years??? I'm impressed...truly impressed. I can't wait
    > to grow up and be just like you. Can I? Can I? Huh, can I??? Oh Please
    > let me be like Network Guru when I get older.
    >
    > Are you fsuking real??
    >
    > Did your mother give any live births?
    >
    >> Ah, heck...I'm trolling you so you can post a reply and add to your
    >> total postings and to make Frisbee©® read the reply.
    >>

    > I just love being hated by these fools.
    >
    > This is the reason I wake up in the morning!

    try
    @, Mar 15, 2006

  3. Network Guru

    @ Guest

    Re: BD

    @, Mar 15, 2006
  4. Network Guru

    @ Guest

    Re: BD

    "m0rk" <> wrote in message
    > Without Big Dick, there would be no goatse

    avoid
    @, Mar 15, 2006
  5. Network Guru

    @ Guest

    Re: BD

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > m0rk <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Without Big Dick, there would be no goatse

    > Here I was, minding my own business, when out of nowhere, THIS happens.
    > Why?
    > Why? Why? Why do you hate me so?

    answering
    @, Mar 15, 2006
  6. Network Guru

    @ Guest

    Re: BD

    "m0rk" <> wrote in message
    > oh yeah... NSFW
    > --
    > m0rk

    everyone's
    @, Mar 15, 2006
  7. Network Guru

    @ Guest

    Re: BD

    "Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > NS EVER
    > --
    > Loopy

    posts.
    @, Mar 15, 2006
  8. Re: BD

    **@'s** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >> **Rowdy Yates's** the one who fcukin said it
    >> <<-------------------------------->>
    >>> yo' mama called. she asks polietly that you return her fruit of the
    >>> loom panties. she has a hot date with Teddy the trucker tommorow.
    >>>

    >> I had a friend we called Teddy the trucker....picture Fat B@stard
    >> ...but twice as hairy...twice as smelly....and twice as big....
    >>

    >> ...and you'll have a mental picture of lowdes' dad

    > will

    Where there's a will, there's a way!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --SotD > Wills: FindLegalForms.com
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 15, 2006
  9. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Re: BD

    did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in news:u2Lliz
    $:

    > Where there's a will, there's a way!

    where there's a will, there's a dead guy...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - FILES=1 BUFFERS=0 FCBS=SAYWHAT BREAK=GIMME
    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  10. Re: BD

    << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in news:u2Lliz
    > $:
    >
    >> Where there's a will, there's a way!

    > where there's a will, there's a dead guy...

    Or a very young s1ut that is about to come into alot of money.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 15, 2006
  11. Network Guru

    > Or a very young s1ut that is about to come into alot of money.

    "...that woman made me a millionaire. Too bad I started off a
    Billionaire..."

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Psychology: the study of the id by the odd.
    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  12. Network Guru

    MitchS Guest

    > And why one should not read posts that appear aggressive when there are
    > se7en
    > shots of Te"Kill"Ya hanging around the p-hole yelling "Let me out you
    > fsuk!!!"

    Te"Kill"Ya's for pu55ies. Pass the shine.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Mar 15, 2006
  13. Network Guru

    MitchS Guest

    Re: BD

    "LRM" <> wrote in message

    > I have redundent chromosones. You have a single point of failure, does
    > that make you nervous?

    Redundant chromosomes is also a sign of inbreeding. Not that it's the case
    with you.
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Mar 15, 2006
  14. Network Guru

    LRM Guest

    Re: BD

    All gawked in amazement when: MitchS assaulted us with:
    > "LRM" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> I have redundent chromosones. You have a single point of failure,
    >> does that make you nervous?

    > Redundant chromosomes is also a sign of inbreeding. Not that it's
    > the case with you.

    That would be like RAID 5.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Mar 15, 2006
  15. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Re: BD

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#Zac3EHSGHA.4956
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > That would be like RAID 5.

    more like RAID 4, obsolete due to, um, issues...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "It's a big world out there," Les said universally.
    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  16. Network Guru

    LRM Guest

    Re: BD

    All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in
    > news:#Zac3EHSGHA.4956 @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> That would be like RAID 5.

    > more like RAID 4, obsolete due to, um, issues...

    Very good point! I'll make a note.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Mar 15, 2006
  17. Re: BD

    **MitchS's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >
    >> And why one should not read posts that appear aggressive when there
    >> are se7en
    >> shots of Te"Kill"Ya hanging around the p-hole yelling "Let me out you
    >> fsuk!!!"

    > Te"Kill"Ya's for pu55ies. Pass the shine.

    I wanted to wake up the next morning (ok, maybe not)....not next week (hmm,
    now that I think about it, a week off would have been nice too.)

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --It's a worldwide suicide!!
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 16, 2006