Attn: BD

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Network Guru, Mar 14, 2006.

  1. Network Guru

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: BD

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
    >> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of Neil:
    >>
    >>> I'm tryin to think, but nothins happening

    >> Oh! A wise guy, eh?
    >>

    > nyuk,nyuk,nyuk...

    Bay ay bay, bee ee bee, bee bi bickey bi bee oh bo...

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Ben Smith for President!

    Briscobar, Mar 14, 2006

  2. Re: BD

    << While I was at work, Network Guru spurted out:
    > I am a Guru...a Network guru...and a former Lamer of the week.
    > Moreover, I have a 5 year track record of posting tothis newsgroup.
    > What are your credentials?

    My apologies NG! I didn't mean anything personal.

    No I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have
    enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old
    friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.
    A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD. - Joliet Jake

    It just so happened you picked a bad fsuking night to ping me. I was just in a
    p!ssy mood from a long bad day at work and dealing with idiots for 2 hours while
    driving 20mph in traffic. After reading all the other Pings and Attn's to me
    from the Amcngp morons, my first (drunk) instinct was retaliation. Had I waited
    til this morning or afternoon to read your post, I would have read your post
    with a completely different attitude.

    There is a lesson in there somewhere....Drinking and Posting don't mix!...No.
    Drinking and Posting can lead to pregnancy!....No. Go to bed at 2 with a 10 and
    wake up at 10 with a 2!....No. Defrag your Hard Drive to Avoid
    Crashes....That's it!!!!

    Anyways, on to what you had asked. I'm not a Guru, I will probably never
    consider myself a guru, that's for well...Guru's. I, however, would consider
    myself, pretty fsuking knowledgable when it comes to computers. I'm not saying
    I know everything about them, but when I'm faced with a problem I can usually
    figure it out. I've been working in IT for almost 10 years now, and I've been
    (re)building computers (and car engines) since I was 15 years old.

    Until recently I never cared to get Certified, as I was too busy working on my
    degree to care. Now that I have my degree and some free time to pass, I've been
    thinking about certification.

    > Ah, heck...I'm trolling you so you can post a reply and add to your
    > total postings and to make Frisbee©® read the reply.

    Sorry, I've gotta ask.....Why does everyone have this big fsuking fascination
    with trolling me? Do you.....nah...I'll leave it at that.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006

  3. Network Guru

    LRM Guest

    Re: BD

    All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    > did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in
    >
    >> On Mar 14, 2006 at 12:23pm "Neil" blathered:
    >>
    >>> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>> news:eOF9Zw3RGHA.424 @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    >>> and that's why we laugh at them...

    >> Now, if someone could just successfully explain that to LRM.
    >>

    > been tried, but she lacks the appropriate chromosone for that....

    I have redundent chromosones. You have a single point of failure, does that
    make you nervous?
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Mar 14, 2006
  4. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Re: BD

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#KPUP16RGHA.5780
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > You have a single point of failure, does that
    > make you nervous?

    sure, until I remember that failure is not an option.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    - Sometimes I lie awake at night and ask, "Where have I gone wrong?" Then a

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  5. Network Guru

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: BD

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#KPUP16RGHA.5780
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > You have a single point of failure, does that
    > > make you nervous?
    > >

    > sure, until I remember that failure is not an option.

    Actually it is a requirement

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Mar 14, 2006
  6. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Re: BD

    did you hear "LnkWizard" <> say in

    > Actually it is a requirement

    you're working with MS products again aren't you?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    - I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. - Thomas

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  7. Network Guru

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: BD

    LRM <> rambled:

    > All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    >> did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in
    >>
    >>> On Mar 14, 2006 at 12:23pm "Neil" blathered:

    >>> Now, if someone could just successfully explain that to LRM.
    >>>

    >> been tried, but she lacks the appropriate chromosone for that....

    > I have redundent chromosones. You have a single point of failure,
    > does that make you nervous?

    So you're saying that the second X chromosome is merely a backup, and serves
    no other purpose than to be there when (when, not if) the first X chromosome
    crashes? That sounds about right...

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com owes me 35 bucks.

    Briscobar, Mar 14, 2006
  8. Network Guru

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: BD

    > did you hear "LnkWizard" <> say in
    >
    > > Actually it is a requirement

    > you're working with MS products again aren't you?

    Always,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,unfortuna
    tely

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Mar 14, 2006
  9. Network Guru

    LRM Guest

    Re: BD

    All gawked in amazement when: Briscobar assaulted us with:
    > LRM <> rambled:
    >>
    >> All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    >>> did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    >>> been tried, but she lacks the appropriate chromosone for that....

    >> I have redundent chromosones. You have a single point of failure,
    >> does that make you nervous?

    > So you're saying that the second X chromosome is merely a backup, and
    > serves no other purpose than to be there when (when, not if) the
    > first X chromosome crashes? That sounds about right...

    No, not like a hot spare, more like RAID 1

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Mar 14, 2006
  10. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Re: BD

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:Om8oQY7RGHA.4960
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > more like RAID 1

    so then better output performance vs input performance....yeah, that sounds
    right.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "You've flunked the test," the teacher said degradingly.

    Neil, Mar 15, 2006
  11. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: BD

    yo' mama called. she asks polietly that you return her fruit of the loom
    panties. she has a hot date with Teddy the trucker tommorow.

    "lowdes" <> wrote in

    > I wish I was lamer of the week :-(.
    >
    > "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    >>I am a Guru...a Network guru...and a former Lamer of the week.
    >>Moreover, I have a 5 year track record of posting tothis newsgroup.
    >>What are your credentials?
    >>
    >> Ah, heck...I'm trolling you so you can post a reply and add to your
    >> total postings and to make Frisbee©® read the reply.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 15, 2006
  12. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 15, 2006
  13. Network Guru

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: BD

    "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:enRLEO3RGHA.4952
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    >> You truly are a clueless idiot, Big D1ck, or whatever.
    >>

    > Yes I am, but last night I was a clueless idiot in a bad fsuking mood.

    no.. get out!

    > I'm in a better fsuking mood now.

    you joke? right?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 15, 2006
  14. Re: BD

    **Rowdy Yates's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > yo' mama called. she asks polietly that you return her fruit of the
    > loom panties. she has a hot date with Teddy the trucker tommorow.

    I had a friend we called Teddy the trucker....picture Fat B@stard ...but
    twice as hairy...twice as smelly....and twice as big....

    ....and you'll have a mental picture of lowdes' dad
    --
    Bigus Di©kus

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 15, 2006
  15. Re: BD

    **Rowdy Yates's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:enRLEO3RGHA.4952
    > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >

    >>> You truly are a clueless idiot, Big D1ck, or whatever.
    >>>

    >> Yes I am, but last night I was a clueless idiot in a bad fsuking
    >> mood.

    > no.. get out!

    <backing away slowly>

    >> I'm in a better fsuking mood now.

    > you joke? right?

    Of course....I always joke.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Why??? Why me ghod???

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 15, 2006
  16. Network Guru

    @ Guest

    Re: BD

    >I am a Guru...a Network guru...and a former Lamer of the week. Moreover, I
    >have a 5 year track record of posting tothis newsgroup. What are your
    >credentials?
    >
    > Ah, heck...I'm trolling you so you can post a reply and add to your total
    > postings and to make Frisbee©® read the reply.

    Thanks.

    @, Mar 15, 2006
  17. Network Guru

    @ Guest

    Re: BD

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >I wish I was lamer of the week :-(.

    You are lamer of the week every week, except, you are lamer than lamer of
    the week.

    Too many words.

    @, Mar 15, 2006
  18. Network Guru

    @ Guest

    Re: BD

    > On Mar 14, 2006 at 12:51am "lowdes" blathered:
    >
    >> I wish I was lamer of the week :-(.

    > So it is written, so it shall be done.

    No. Lowdes is undeserving. Give it to someone nonexistant.

    @, Mar 15, 2006
  19. Network Guru

    @ Guest

    Re: BD

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:
    >
    >>> I wish I was lamer of the week :-(.

    > Yes, we know. You're not good enough.

    Yes.