Attn: BD

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Network Guru, Mar 14, 2006.

  1. Network Guru

    CBIC Guest

    Re: BD

    > Which is why sometimes one should lurk and research in order to
    > minimize the number of shoe leather entrees one is forced to consume.

    always a good idea
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 14, 2006

  2. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: BD

    On Mar 14, 2006 at 10:21am "Neil" blathered:

    > eddiepox

    Arrrgggghhh!!! My eyes, my eyes!!!!!

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Signatures are usually made to compensate for the boring contents.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 14, 2006

  3. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Re: BD

    plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

    >> I wish I was lamer of the week :-(.

    Yes, we know. You're not good enough.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 14, 2006
  4. Network Guru

    LRM Guest

    Re: BD

    All gawked in amazement when: CBIC assaulted us with:
    > In news:,
    >
    > It's hard being the new guy around here. There's alot of history.

    I'm confused, was that empathy?

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Mar 14, 2006
  5. Network Guru

    CBIC Guest

    Re: BD

    In news:%,
    LRM <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > All gawked in amazement when: CBIC assaulted us with:
    >> In news:,
    >>
    >> It's hard being the new guy around here. There's alot of history.

    > I'm confused, was that empathy?

    Oops, sorry it was. I meant "What a dumbass."
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 14, 2006
  6. Network Guru

    LRM Guest

    Re: BD

    All gawked in amazement when: CBIC assaulted us with:
    > In news:%,
    > LRM <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> All gawked in amazement when: CBIC assaulted us with:
    >>> In news:,
    >>>
    >>> It's hard being the new guy around here. There's alot of history.

    >> I'm confused, was that empathy?

    > Oops, sorry it was. I meant "What a dumbass."

    Thanks, for a moment I thought the world had come to and end. I feel much
    more secure now.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Mar 14, 2006
  7. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Re: BD

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:eOF9Zw3RGHA.424
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > I'm just glad it's not me.

    and that's why we laugh at them...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - A friend in need is a pain indeed.

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  8. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Re: BD

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > On Mar 14, 2006 at 10:21am "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> eddiepox

    > Arrrgggghhh!!! My eyes, my eyes!!!!!

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Why is a carrot more orange than an orange?

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  9. Network Guru

    CBIC Guest

    Re: BD

    In news:Xns97867E41CAE57neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in
    >
    >> On Mar 14, 2006 at 10:21am "Neil" blathered:
    >>
    >>> eddiepox

    >> Arrrgggghhh!!! My eyes, my eyes!!!!!
    >>

    > GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

    **YAWN**
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 14, 2006
  10. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Re: BD

    plaintive wail of Neil:

    >> I'm just glad it's not me.

    > and that's why we laugh at them...

    Hey! Just like watching the Three Stooges!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 14, 2006
  11. Re: BD

    NS EVER
    --
    Loopy

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Mar 14, 2006
  12. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: BD

    On Mar 14, 2006 at 12:23pm "Neil" blathered:

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:eOF9Zw3RGHA.424
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> I'm just glad it's not me.

    > and that's why we laugh at them...

    Now, if someone could just successfully explain that to LRM.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    If an experiment works, something has gone wrong.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 14, 2006
  13. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Re: BD

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > In news:Xns97867E41CAE57neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in
    >>
    >>> On Mar 14, 2006 at 10:21am "Neil" blathered:

    >>> Arrrgggghhh!!! My eyes, my eyes!!!!!
    >>>

    >> GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

    > **YAWN**

    COME ON, STRAIN A BIT!!!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - The trouble with a kitten is that eventually it's a cat.

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  14. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Re: BD

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Hey! Just like watching the Three Stooges!

    <curly>
    "I'm tryin to think, but nothins happening"
    </curly>

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I don't think we're in upper memory anymore, Toto...

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  15. Network Guru

    > On Mar 14, 2006 at 12:23pm "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >> news:eOF9Zw3RGHA.424 @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> I'm just glad it's not me.

    >> and that's why we laugh at them...

    > Now, if someone could just successfully explain that to LRM.

    been tried, but she lacks the appropriate chromosone for that....

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  16. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Re: BD

    plaintive wail of Neil:

    > I'm tryin to think, but nothins happening

    Oh! A wise guy, eh?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Mar 14, 2006
  17. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Re: BD

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    > the plaintive wail of Neil:
    >
    >> I'm tryin to think, but nothins happening

    > Oh! A wise guy, eh?

    nyuk,nyuk,nyuk...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    - I am Porky of Borg. Pbbpbbprebbprepare to bbbbbbb--eh, we're taking

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  18. Network Guru

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I am a Guru...a Network guru

    there can be only one....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 14, 2006
  19. Re: BD

    << While I was at work, MitchS spurted out:
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>> In news:,
    >>> Bigus Di©kus <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> embarrassed himself by saying:

    >>> It's hard being the new guy around here. There's alot of history.

    >> True dat.

    > Which is why sometimes one should lurk and research in order to
    > minimize the number of shoe leather entrees one is forced to consume.

    And why one should not read posts that appear aggressive when there are se7en
    shots of Te"Kill"Ya hanging around the p-hole yelling "Let me out you fsuk!!!"

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006
  20. Re: BD

    << While I was at work, CBIC spurted out:
    > In news:%,
    > LRM <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> All gawked in amazement when: CBIC assaulted us with:
    >>> In news:,
    >>>
    >>> It's hard being the new guy around here. There's alot of history.

    >> I'm confused, was that empathy?

    > Oops, sorry it was. I meant "What a dumbass."

    Thank you sir! May I have another?

    I'm going right back up there to tell NG what I really think of him!!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006