    credentials?

    Ah, heck...I'm trolling you so you can post a reply and add to your total
    postings and to make Frisbee©® read the reply.
    Network Guru, Mar 14, 2006

  2. Network Guru

    lowdes Guest

    Re: BD

    I wish I was lamer of the week :-(.

    lowdes, Mar 14, 2006

  3. Re: BD

    **Network Guru's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > I am a Guru...a Network guru...and a former Lamer of the week.
    > Moreover, I have a 5 year track record of posting tothis newsgroup. What
    > are your credentials?

    Wowsers!!!! *5* Years??? I'm impressed...truly impressed. I can't wait to
    grow up and be just like you. Can I? Can I? Huh, can I??? Oh Please let me
    be like Network Guru when I get older.

    Are you fsuking real??

    Did your mother give any live births?

    > Ah, heck...I'm trolling you so you can post a reply and add to your
    > total postings and to make Frisbee©® read the reply.

    I just love being hated by these fools.

    This is the reason I wake up in the morning!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --I love you guys!!! *sniff*
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006
  4. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: BD

    On Mar 14, 2006 at 12:51am "lowdes" blathered:

    > I wish I was lamer of the week :-(.

    So it is written, so it shall be done.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    I solve problems. That's just what I do.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 14, 2006
  5. Network Guru

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: BD

    On Mar 14, 2006 at 1:25am "Bigus Di©kus" blathered:

    > Wowsers!!!! *5* Years??? I'm impressed...truly impressed. I can't
    > wait to grow up and be just like you. Can I? Can I? Huh, can I??? Oh
    > Please let me be like Network Guru when I get older.
    >
    > Are you fsuking real??
    >
    > Did your mother give any live births?

    You truly are a clueless idiot, Big D1ck, or whatever.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    An expert will always state the obvious.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 14, 2006
  6. Re: BD

    You can check that in your live camcorder net
    No need to share it

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, Mar 14, 2006
  7. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: BD

    > On Mar 14, 2006 at 1:25am "Bigus Di©kus" blathered:
    >
    >> Wowsers!!!! *5* Years??? I'm impressed...truly impressed. I can't
    >> wait to grow up and be just like you. Can I? Can I? Huh, can I??? Oh
    >> Please let me be like Network Guru when I get older.
    >>
    >> Are you fsuking real??
    >>
    >> Did your mother give any live births?

    > You truly are a clueless idiot, Big D1ck, or whatever.

    It's hard to argue with you when yore rite.
    Frisbee®, Mar 14, 2006
  8. Network Guru

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: BD

    m0rk <> rambled:

    > Without Big Dick, there would be no goatse

    Here I was, minding my own business, when out of nowhere, THIS happens. Why?
    Why? Why? Why do you hate me so?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Yo, n00b! Go to www.mcngp.com!
    Briscobar, Mar 14, 2006
  9. Re: BD

    oh yeah... NSFW
    --
    m0rk

    =?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=, Mar 14, 2006
  10. Re: BD

    > You truly are a clueless idiot, Big D1ck, or whatever.

    Yes I am, but last night I was a clueless idiot in a bad fsuking mood.

    I'm in a better fsuking mood now.

    Too late?
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Happy Happy, Joy Joy
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006
  11. Re: BD

    **Frisbee®'s** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>

    > It's hard to argue with you when yore rite.

    h3ll, I even agree with him.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006
  12. Network Guru

    CBIC Guest

    Re: BD

    In news:,
    Bigus Di©kus <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> You truly are a clueless idiot, Big D1ck, or whatever.
    >>

    > Yes I am, but last night I was a clueless idiot in a bad fsuking mood.
    >
    > I'm in a better fsuking mood now.
    >
    > Too late?

    It's hard being the new guy around here. There's alot of history.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Mar 14, 2006
  13. Network Guru

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: BD

    "m0rk" <> wrote in message

    > Without Big Dick, there would be no g**tse
    > --
    > m0rk

    Just who the fusk pee'ed in your wheaties this morning? Who's
    daughter kicked your dog? Did some cluser crash your server in
    the middle of a migration?

    There is no reason for this level of cruelty. You should know better,
    you had best apologigize or someone will send you the other image
    that is even grosser that the one you mentioned, or even worse they
    will call you the offspring of P.S. (I am using her initials as I don't
    need to incur any further wrath from my compatriots, they are still
    miffed about the Neil challenge).

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com
    LnkWizard, Mar 14, 2006
  14. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: BD

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > In news:,
    > Bigus Di©kus <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >>> You truly are a clueless idiot, Big D1ck, or whatever.
    >>>

    >> Yes I am, but last night I was a clueless idiot in a bad fsuking mood.
    >>
    >> I'm in a better fsuking mood now.
    >>
    >> Too late?

    > It's hard being the new guy around here. There's alot of history.

    True dat.
    Frisbee®, Mar 14, 2006
  15. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Re: BD

    did you hear "LnkWizard" <> say in

    > There is no reason for this level of cruelty.

    agreed. there should be a list of banned term in this group...eddiepox for
    example...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Once we have all the bugs ironed out, we'll be running on flat bugs.
    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  16. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Re: BD

    did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in news:ekkRR
    $:

    > Are you fsuking real??

    NG is real, with updates and the best. NEVER go in against a LotM when
    DEATH is on the line!

    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  17. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    Re: BD

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > It's hard being the new guy around here. There's alot of history.

    it has to be someone. might as well be him...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Jesus saves, passes to Moses; he shoots, HE SCORES!
    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  18. Network Guru

    CBIC Guest

    Re: BD

    In news:Xns9786699E9A656neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> It's hard being the new guy around here. There's alot of history.

    > it has to be someone. might as well be him...

    I'm just glad it's not me.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Mar 14, 2006
  19. Network Guru

    MitchS Guest

    Re: BD

    Go.. whatever and ep... more letters. Maybe we can have MS add them to the
    nannybot filters along with Paisle..%^@$*&^$##>>... NO CARRIER.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Mar 14, 2006
  20. Network Guru

    MitchS Guest

    Re: BD

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> In news:,
    >> Bigus Di©kus <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >>>>
    >>> Yes I am, but last night I was a clueless idiot in a bad fsuking mood.
    >>>
    >>> I'm in a better fsuking mood now.
    >>>
    >>> Too late?

    >> It's hard being the new guy around here. There's alot of history.

    > True dat.

    Which is why sometimes one should lurk and research in order to minimize the
    number of shoe leather entrees one is forced to consume.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Mar 14, 2006