Attitude

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005.

  1. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.
    Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the
    past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than
    successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important
    than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a
    church... a home.

    The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we
    will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the
    fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable.
    The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our
    attitude... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I
    react to it.

    And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.

    - Charles Swindoll

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005

  2. TechGeekPro

    kpg Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said something like

    > The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of
    > attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is
    > more important than the past, than education, than money, than
    > circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people
    > think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness
    > or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home.
    >
    > The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the
    > attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we
    > cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We
    > cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the
    > one string we have, and that is our attitude... I am convinced that
    > life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
    >
    > And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.
    >

    > - Charles Swindoll

    I agree. Lets it roll off your back. Thinking about the span of
    human history, this is surely one of the best times to be alive.
    Enjoy it while you can.

    kp "and don't call me Shirley" g

    kpg, Nov 15, 2005

  3. TechGeekPro

    Consultant Guest

    that was beautiful. have you heard this one?

    thou who smelt it, dealt it

    Consultant, Nov 15, 2005
  4. TechGeekPro

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 15, 2005 at 9:44am "Consultant" blathered:

    > thou who smelt it, dealt it

    You must be wrong 'cause I know you ain't right. Funny, but not right.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Nov 15, 2005