    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 14, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in
    news::

    > SAUCY new bra has been taken off the shelves because it keeps
    > EXPLODING.
    >
    > The Wonderbra Clearly Daring range is designed to boost cleavage for
    > women wearing plunging gowns - without any revealing straps.
    >
    > But the clear tie that holds the cups together keeps SNAPPING, leaving
    > the wearer displaying more than they intended.
    >
    > Complaints have forced manufacturer Playtex to recall the £20 bras
    > after just one month.
    >
    > http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004573176,00.html

    Ken might want to hear about this aswell. him and that "I dressed as a
    woman" thing....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 14, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kat Guest

    > But the clear tie that holds the cups together keeps SNAPPING, leaving the
    > wearer displaying more than they intended.

    So where do I buy these? Damn Americans....

    Kat
    Kat, Dec 14, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Kat" <lustspeed AT yahoo xxxxdotxxxx com> say in

    > So where do I buy these? Damn Americans....

    http://pendulines.co.uk/erol.html#71597x0&&http:%2F%2Fwww.google.ca%
    252Fsearch%3Fq%3D%2522Wonderbra+Clearly+Daring%2522%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%
    26filter%3D0

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/5rm8x

    happy to help. please send pictures...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 14, 2004
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kendal Emery Guest

    If I wore bras.... that might be a problem :)

    --
    Kendal Emery
    MCNGP #19

    Kendal Emery, Dec 14, 2004
  6. Kendal Emery wrote:
    > If I wore bras.... that might be a problem :)

    I hear Victoria's Secret is working on a size that would fit you. ZZ cup,
    right?

    --
    Fris "Sounds like a bearded rock group" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 14, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kendal Emery climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > If I wore bras.... that might be a problem :)

    Bragging or complaining? <VBEG>

    JaR
    Curious Thug
    JaR, Dec 14, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 14, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Mike T. Guest

    "JaR" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kendal Emery climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> If I wore bras.... that might be a problem :)
    >>

    > Bragging or complaining? <VBEG>

    Seinfeld "manseur/bro" reference in 3...2...1....

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Dec 14, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Kendal Emery Guest

    > Bragging or complaining? <VBEG>

    Yes....

    Kendal Emery, Dec 16, 2004
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kendal Emery climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    >> Bragging or complaining? <VBEG>

    > Yes....

    As I suspected.