ATTENTION ALL FREELOADERS

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Hulak the scandalous, Feb 8, 2005.

    1. Advertising

  1. Hulak the scandalous

    Gregor Samsa Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Hulak the scandalous

    Gregor Samsa Guest

  3. Hulak the scandalous

    Gregor Samsa Guest

    "Gilug the scum-philanderer"
    <-stilly-vat-of-raw-sewage.org>

    >>> http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-ab3973c8ad-b3b856c3c8-a59be36bff
    >>> http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-ab3973c8ad-83cb6cfd0b-bf178bf796
    >>> http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-ab3973c8ad-b3a5b54a5d-7999a3617a
    >>> http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-ab3973c8ad-fe95b0ae1d-a555be3468
    >>> http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-ab3973c8ad-011117faba-26c3b6889e
    >>> http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-ab3973c8ad-86f1a9e1d0-8bb97a12af
    >>> http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-ab3973c8ad-1bb58fd034-08b0536754
    >>> http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-ab3973c8ad-3a90092052-bb3681a236
    >>> http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-ab3973c8ad-abf9de2e0a-1c860449d5
    >>> http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-ab3973c8ad-3fe87cc2d5-ebaa0cd4be
    >>> http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-ab3973c8ad-e903676045-341dc4e405

    >> 12? Is that it you tight kunt?

    > Here, have some more.
    >
    > http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-ab3973c8ad-dae4aece93-74c7a18fa3
    > http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-ab3973c8ad-70093cf5ce-7bb5c8a6b0
    > http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-ab3973c8ad-848d5792dc-0845ea9816
    > http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-ab3973c8ad-8673871f51-43f7ca1c7c

    I've got some 200 or so of the fuckers now.

    Here! Take that!

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-7b1736d710-b3e50d9dfd

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-b8a50af30e-76df854db0

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-4fdc112b8a-fbbe7c68f6

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-ffc6d885e3-46260d8939

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-0d1dfbba90-310aeea0d8

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-bdc55b4b7b-09ae64a9ad

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-08bd628967-1c1ba23081

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-12016ffea7-e9ff9976ae

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-4778e5c19f-f30ac8944c

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-79c11b6909-d3063295be

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-441c9b5e06-666706d9e5

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-361e7d2e64-14a07fa18a

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-98f5927dfd-fb5782090d

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-c912191d60-7a72da1e50

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-1e28036671-f0aaa2a312

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-9e678dc443-af7c2b715c

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-3ca649aaff-a6d9a65b11

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-0e3797ec8f-77bd02b727

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-630e58b6da-ca855c5b34

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-5dbcaa9bfd-d18c5619db

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-8d0d6b5d32-9bbc5d2819

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-dd8cf0ab28-c1af650905

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-cb178504fc-936b8324c9

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-976bee4825-a13fa6edce

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-cac3deba1f-126a042a61

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-38f89d30ec-53f73af472

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-581408c91f-0504546c9d

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-37ff90e8e4-57c8a6afbe

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-73438bcdb7-c2be91e83a

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-bd47701aaa-aeac2de9ba

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-c48ae60008-c8e21478b5

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-5489d2878f-dba5aa7812

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-967e2f0873-1515eda412

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-b5282ccf06-73f15b4e10

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-889268af3e-d801bc5de1

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-a41f543ff1-22f6866bc1

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-340f8fc190-b8a62375aa

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-ee26e073b0-3a90a53d7c

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-f7149b5ea2-0bbb7a10b8

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-341b60298d-9e2ecafb39

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-d9a3c00f15-03241cb524

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-84ac412684-31b7e3e1ec

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-38229ab2cb-ae31008e8b

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-91820f0e84-a09778ffb2

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-30b70cd7c6-d24b48795a

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-bc41a30ffe-dbc704f5df

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-677fc007af-925fcd9715

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-7ce655cdca-4c3cb94e4f

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-9572d548e1-9c7a2e9ea1

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-b134b9023f-3354a18d7b-418ddea503

    --
    My hell!
    Gregor Samsa, Feb 8, 2005
  4. Gregor Samsa writes:

    [links to gmail accounts]

    Thankyou for the gift of a gmail account : I will remember your name,
    Gregor Samsa, because of your generosity.
    Princess Antonomasia, Feb 9, 2005
  5. Hulak the scandalous

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL FREELOADERS
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    => Princess Antonomasia <= wrote:

    >I should have known - your mind displays and exhibits itself in
    >intelligence, in modesty, in honourable conduct, in generosity,
    >in good breeding;

    abuse reports to , for propagating outright falsehoods.

    --

    -Graham

    Remove the snails to email
    G. Morgan, Feb 9, 2005
  6. Hulak the scandalous

    Mr Floppy Guest

    G. Morgan wiped, flushed and then wrote into alt.os.windows-xp:

    > Subject: Re: ATTENTION ALL FREELOADERS
    > Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > => Princess Antonomasia <= wrote:
    >
    >>I should have known - your mind displays and exhibits itself in
    >>intelligence, in modesty, in honourable conduct, in generosity,
    >>in good breeding;

    > abuse reports to , for propagating outright
    > falsehoods.

    abuse reports to , for having stretched ears and a torn
    arse.

    --
    Mr Floppy
    Mr Floppy, Feb 9, 2005
  7. Hulak the scandalous

    Gregor Samsa Guest

    "Kutloze Scheefgepoepte" <> wrote in message

    > That was a very generous gesture K-Man. Will you provide more?

    Sure, knock yourself out. I will call upon you for a favour later.

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-8dcf4c1b8f-d9fc188c4e

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-09a366e058-f823e97ce0

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-ef78a1fdd9-2748f48c3a

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-eef3b19c73-3efa5d1cd7

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-5578b2a0a1-f70e3b6f14

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-2b08019ee0-08b3d6fe72

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-49f0d9c4eb-6e6f308436

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-1bcb07ac44-37e0465890

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-eb0dfb4701-12014eb499

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-1babb8ce38-44a59b4c15

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-75a65d14c0-75f1bbcdd8

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-1e073d24b3-e4baeb1aff

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-7f9792bf91-c36f3f6a02

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-851caad3ab-cba500dc8e

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-a340f19073-b5abfb046e

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-f05e910248-d4d3b8b20a

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-db4172738c-0145acbb2d

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-abcc6c0755-a41c6b8e28

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-dc470efc35-f80d50248c

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-2b2aa45f11-025dbd6359

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-164e0292a5-dcfaad1319

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-6af4988eb4-6e5a703d39

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-b6ee6c5254-faa2742d40

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-519c5cd8de-0488dcf4a8

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-7e91a1d449-209038f7e3

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-160886a56c-70e30122d2

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-f4eb3e355a-16b519eda3

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-1df98d8135-44329845f1

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-8aaf64a1f4-e0526780b1

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-9fca36014e-cb54a25b89

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-67d544db09-bd6595c6c4

    http://gmail.google.com/gmail/a-4624e67f4-d87ac78c9b-92c1220ebe

    --
    My hell!
    Gregor Samsa, Feb 9, 2005
  8. "Gregor Samsa" <> wrote in message
    > "Kutloze Scheefgepoepte" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> That was a very generous gesture K-Man. Will you provide more?

    > Sure, knock yourself out. I will call upon you for a favour later.

    <snort>

    What will itt be? A kipper? LOL

    --
    Red herring
    Done up like a kipper, Feb 9, 2005
  9. "Gregor Samsa" <> wrote in message
    > "Kutloze Scheefgepoepte" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> That was a very generous gesture K-Man. Will you provide more?

    > Sure, knock yourself out. I will call upon you for a favour later.

    Male me.

    --
    Glorious Goitre
    <FBG>
    Gloria Goitre, Feb 9, 2005
  10. "Princess Antonomasia" <> wrote in message

    > I will remember your name, Gregor Samsa...

    It'll change. Look it up ya dumb bint.

    --
    You ain't Dutch if you've been conned.
    Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Feb 9, 2005
  11. Gregor Samsa, <>, the suppositious, deaf-and-dumb lizard,
    and keeper of service animals, gagged:

    > "Kutloze Scheefgepoepte" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> That was a very generous gesture K-Man. Will you provide more?

    > Sure, knock yourself out. I will call upon you for a favour later.

    That's what you get for punting for second prize, you Kunt. Oh, and for
    being asleep on the job.
    Linel the delinquent-mouther, Feb 9, 2005
  12. Hulak the scandalous

    Gregor Samsa Guest

    "Linel the delinquent-mouther"
    <> wrote in message
    > Gregor Samsa, <>, the suppositious, deaf-and-dumb
    > lizard, and keeper of service animals, gagged:
    >
    >> "Kutloze Scheefgepoepte" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> That was a very generous gesture K-Man. Will you provide more?

    >> Sure, knock yourself out. I will call upon you for a favour later.

    > That's what you get for punting for second prize, you Kunt.

    In the same way you wanted first prize you mean?

    > Oh, and for being asleep on the job.

    Would it have mattered?

    --
    My hell!
    Gregor Samsa, Feb 9, 2005
  13. Gregor Samsa, <>, the insectlike, mediocre lumberjack,
    and dealer in stale cheeses, made public:

    > "Linel the delinquent-mouther"
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Gregor Samsa, <>, the suppositious, deaf-and-dumb
    >> lizard, and keeper of service animals, gagged:

    >>> Sure, knock yourself out. I will call upon you for a favour later.

    >> That's what you get for punting for second prize, you Kunt.

    > In the same way you wanted first prize you mean?

    Maybe the identity of originator of the thread escapes you.

    >> Oh, and for being asleep on the job.

    > Would it have mattered?

    Yes. You might have beaten me to it.
    Prinek the midge-exporter, Feb 9, 2005
  14. "Prinek the midge-exporter"
    <> wrote in message
    > Gregor Samsa, <>, the insectlike, mediocre
    > lumberjack, and dealer in stale cheeses, made public:
    >
    >> "Linel the delinquent-mouther"
    >> <> wrote in
    >> message news:
    >>> Gregor Samsa, <>, the suppositious, deaf-and-dumb
    >>> lizard, and keeper of service animals, gagged:

    >>> That's what you get for punting for second prize, you Kunt.

    >> In the same way you wanted first prize you mean?

    > Maybe the identity of originator of the thread escapes you.

    Creative exclusivity of a thread is one thing, the ability to add to it and
    be seen in a better light, is quite another.

    >>> Oh, and for being asleep on the job.

    >> Would it have mattered?

    > Yes. You might have beaten me to it.

    Tut! The inference should have been that it wouldn't have mattered if I was
    asleep or not. I gave that to you in your favour.

    --
    Glorious Goitre
    Gloria Goitre, Feb 9, 2005
  15. Gloria Goitre, <>, the emancipated, sniffly
    nasal hair, and person employed to clean the lard vats, nagged:

    > "Prinek the midge-exporter"
    > <> wrote in message

    ing
    >> Gregor Samsa, <>, the insectlike, mediocre
    >> lumberjack, and dealer in stale cheeses, made public:
    >>
    >>> "Linel the delinquent-mouther"
    >>> <> wrote in
    >>> message news:

    >>> In the same way you wanted first prize you mean?

    >> Maybe the identity of originator of the thread escapes you.

    > Creative exclusivity of a thread is one thing,

    Whoever claimed creative exclusivity, fucktard?

    > the ability to add to
    > it and be seen in a better light, is quite another.

    Oh, yes. That's right. You added "Male me." and "/SLURP/".

    >>> Would it have mattered?

    >> Yes. You might have beaten me to it.

    > Tut! The inference should have been that it wouldn't have mattered if
    > I was asleep or not. I gave that to you in your favour.

    Inference, you snotfucked twat, is the act of reasoning required in draw a
    conclusion from what is presented to you. That makes inference your job. So,
    if there was any failure of inference, it was entirely your doing.
    Understand, aarsfreter?
    Vronok the buccal, Feb 9, 2005
  16. Hulak the scandalous

    Gregor Samsa Guest

    "Vronok the buccal"
    <> wrote in message
    > Gloria Goitre, <>, the emancipated,
    > sniffly nasal hair, and person employed to clean the lard vats,
    > nagged:
    >
    >> "Prinek the midge-exporter"
    >> <> wrote in message

    > ing
    >>> Gregor Samsa, <>, the insectlike, mediocre
    >>> lumberjack, and dealer in stale cheeses, made public:

    >>> Maybe the identity of originator of the thread escapes you.

    >> Creative exclusivity of a thread is one thing,

    > Whoever claimed creative exclusivity, fucktard?
    >
    >> the ability to add to
    >> it and be seen in a better light, is quite another.

    > Oh, yes. That's right. You added "Male me." and "/SLURP/".

    >>> Yes. You might have beaten me to it.

    >> Tut! The inference should have been that it wouldn't have mattered if
    >> I was asleep or not. I gave that to you in your favour.

    > Inference, you snotfucked twat, is the act of reasoning required in
    > draw a conclusion from what is presented to you.

    The statement was to you, therefore yours to infer from it in the absence of
    your impending failure.

    > That makes inference your job.

    The statement was yours to infer it to be in your favour, but you failed to
    notice it.

    > So, if there was any failure of inference, it was entirely
    > your doing. Understand, aarsfreter?

    That's exactly what anyone who fails miserably to see what they should have
    inferred will post.

    --
    My hell!
    Gregor Samsa, Feb 9, 2005
  17. "Vronok the buccal"
    <> wrote in message
    > Gloria Goitre, <>, the emancipated,
    > sniffly nasal hair, and person employed to clean the lard vats,
    > nagged:
    >
    >> "Prinek the midge-exporter"
    >> <> wrote in message

    > ing
    >>> Gregor Samsa, <>, the insectlike, mediocre
    >>> lumberjack, and dealer in stale cheeses, made public:

    >>> Maybe the identity of originator of the thread escapes you.

    >> Creative exclusivity of a thread is one thing,

    > Whoever claimed creative exclusivity, fucktard?

    You did, see? "Maybe the identity of originator of the thread escapes you."

    >> the ability to add to
    >> it and be seen in a better light, is quite another.

    > Oh, yes. That's right. You added "Male me." and "/SLURP/".

    No. Gregor Samsa was credited with the praise of generosity and not you, so
    the better light shone on Gregor.
    So, your 'exclusively created' thread for which you were seeking first prize
    only really benefited Gregor Samsa.

    <aside to Gregor>
    Well done mate for getting a well deserved pat on the back. Got any more
    gmail links?

    <snip>

    --
    Glorious Goitre