    Location:
    Wisconsin
    There will be no affiliate news for quite some time due to a loss of a computer.

    Silverstrand, Oct 8, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Laptop died huh. Shouldn't there be a backup somewhere? :|

    XhArD, Oct 9, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    i hate when my computer is not working. I hope you get it fixed soon.

    PUTALE, Oct 10, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Hmmm theres not much u can fix in a laptop before u void warranty....

    unholy, Oct 10, 2005