    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Attention Affiliates. No news will be posted from March 25th - April 2nd.
    Silverstrand, Mar 25, 2006

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    :( ..........
    unholy, Mar 26, 2006

  3. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I guess no news is good news, or something like that.
    The Modfather, Mar 26, 2006
  4. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    We could post some news. Did you know that Big Al's Computers will have an IPO in May? Save you pennies, as it's sure to open above $100 a share (like Google). Get in early, and you'll probably tripple your money.....
    bigal, Mar 29, 2006
  5. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Well, ok. There won't be an IPO for Big Al's Computers in May. I don't think that I'm quite ready to go public just yet.....
    bigal, Mar 29, 2006
  6. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Were you smoking the funny cigarettes today Al?
    The Modfather, Mar 30, 2006
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    no hes somking the ones with leaves coming out, i dont remember what there called, never used one myself, heard about em though. They are supposed to make u real happy.
    unholy, Mar 30, 2006
  8. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Those would be the aforementioned "funny cigarettes" Unperson.
    The Modfather, Mar 30, 2006
  9. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    No no, thats not their name its like opium or majiwaaaaaaaaaaaaaana (i couldn't think of the spelling and i was to lazy to type it into a checker :p)
    unholy, Mar 30, 2006
  10. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    its called marijuana, and the "funny cigarettes" are blunts. Of course, none of this knowledge comes from personal experiences, don't see the point in getting stoned and risking expulsion/arrest.
    XhArD, Mar 31, 2006
  11. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i dont see the point in drugs full-stop.... i supposed there are a few good ones that help u get better and stuff like that. But the rest are just for retards or stupid idiots.

    Personally Herbs work better for common things like colds :)
    unholy, Mar 31, 2006
  12. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    im on antibiotics now for a slight asthma problem I had on thursday. Couldn't breathe without coughing crap up, and my mum reckons i looked like i was about to pass out coz i couldn't get any oxygen. also, my hands were shakin n stuff, couldnt control it. it sucked ass. Now I have to use a ventolin puffer for a few weeks, and take antibiotics with it. :(
    XhArD, Mar 31, 2006
  13. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    "Funny cigarettes" is a common term for a joint, mary jane, pot, weed, ganja, sweet leaf, (i.e. Marijuana). Blunts are actually cigars, made from common tobacco. The term used today is simply one of those short subby cigars that idiots empty of their tobacco and fill with pot but a blunt is just a cigar.

    [​IMG]
    Blunts

    [​IMG]
    Joint, "Funny Cigarette", Mary Jane, Weed, Pot, Sweet Leaf, Ganja, etc.
    The Modfather, Mar 31, 2006
  14. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I was just trying to be funny. You guys are tough to please.

    Sorry to hear about your health issues XhArD.
    bigal, Mar 31, 2006
  15. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I'm aight now, still missing work for the weekend though. I missed the whole week of school, so I missed 3 BCT (Business Communications Technologies) assessment things, 2 Science assessment things, a maths exam, and I think a history exam too. I have to do them all next week, since it's the last week of term.
    XhArD, Apr 1, 2006
  16. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Sorry to hear you've been under the weather dude.

    Hey, that's a term I never understood. British and Australians call it "maths" (plural) but we just say "math". Why is that? You don't call other subjects plural do you? You don't have histories or englishes or whatever, so why is math pluralized? Any idea?
    The Modfather, Apr 1, 2006
  17. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Maybe because there are different areas of "Mathematics"? Algebra, statistics, all that crap? I dunno.
    XhArD, Apr 1, 2006
  18. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Well there are different areas of history, each country has its own history, different forms of all sorts of subjects, that's why I never could understand it, it's just a funny thing, just curious about it.

    Like I've always wondered about the origins of certain terms in other countries like in England, why is a Pound sometimes called a Quid, what's a Quid? Where'd that come from?

    I once had a cool idea where we'd get a bunch of people from different countries and everyone send one basic unit of currancy to someone else. Like only a few people, wouldn't be too smart to do it with 50 people, that'd be expensive, but say you have 1 Australian, 1 American, 1 Brit, 1 Russian and maybe 1 German. Everyone send each other one monitary unit with their name signed on it. Then as you add new people to your international money collectors club you do it again for each one. Yeah over time it'd be a lot of money flying around but only a little bit at a time. Eventually you'd have a collection of international currancy from all the people you know online.
    The Modfather, Apr 1, 2006
  19. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i could give u some hints on the Maps maths test :p like what u need to know :p

    Sucks being sick, specially when theres tons of assignments and exams.
    unholy, Apr 2, 2006
  20. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    nah, I couldn't give a crap what I get on the maths stuff, I'm dropping down to Maths A next term anyway whether I pass or not.
    XhArD, Apr 2, 2006