    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Attention Affiliates: There will be no affiliate news posted from the 11-21.

    Silverstrand, Aug 10, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    not fair.... i like some of the other affilate reviews :(

    unholy, Aug 11, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Go visit their sites then :p
    Btw, I have now filled up the whole forum with:
    Last post by: CJRulz :D :D

    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Look at the Sunbeam Sponsor Banner :D that looks great... :D

    unholy, Aug 13, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    The best banner of the lot... Viewed with Macromedia Flash Player! :p

    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    The no edit problem again!
    Did you notice its the only thing you can right click on in the whole page? :? Weird :p

    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    huh? No edit button....?

    Flukemanguy, Aug 13, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Oh yeh you can't edit DUH READ THE CANS AND CANNOTS DOWN RIGHT COURNER

    Flukemanguy, Aug 13, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    You should be able to lol

    CJRulz, Aug 14, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    normal members should be able to edit their own posts.... :|

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Yeh, but it won't let us on this board! Only on the other ones!

    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    oh well that just teachs u to make no errors :D

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    *ahemikeahem*

    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    What about if we didnt make an error... we just ya know forgot to add somthing in just after we clicked submit.

    CJRulz, Aug 14, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    well thats an error. :D

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Kinda stating the obvious right there :?

    Flukemanguy, Aug 16, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    In certain sections of the forums, normal members do not have editing privileges.
    Oh, and I'm on a business retreat, so that is why there is no news. Yet, i've found some time to do 4 quick how to's. They should be up soon.

    Silverstrand, Aug 18, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined: