    Best Regards,

    NG,

    LOTW # single digits, MCNGP # 55
    Network Guru, May 2, 2008

  2. Network Guru

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    news:eubZ6$...
    > How do I obtain the sekret handshake and access to the soooper sekret
    > site? how many kwestions are on the exam needed to get this infermation?
    > is there a braindump for this?
    >
    > Best Regards,
    >
    > NG,
    >
    > LOTW # single digits, MCNGP # 55

    Have you already registered a standard account? If so, what is the ID. I
    shall have to contact the GRAND WIZARD to elevate your status.
    Bill Hileman, May 2, 2008

  3. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    Maybe u should go to the Disney forum???

    There are more kiddo's there & you could have really fun!!!

    Ciro, May 2, 2008
  4. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    On Sat, 3 May 2008 00:00:49 +0200, "Ciro" <> wrote:

    >Maybe u should go to the Disney forum???
    >
    >There are more kiddo's there & you could have really fun!!!

    You like kiddo's then?
    PAJ, May 2, 2008
  5. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    No, but I would really like them to move to the appropriate part of the
    internet...

    Ciro, May 2, 2008
  6. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    On Sat, 3 May 2008 00:33:32 +0200, "Ciro" <> wrote:

    >No, but I would really like them to move to the appropriate part of the
    >internet...

    What is the minimum age for this group?

    You know, you could always move somewhere more appropriate for yourself.
    PAJ, May 3, 2008
  7. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    This newsgroup should about MCSE certification and not about irrelevant and
    techincally incompetent posts from a childish infantile society.

    Like joining a "elite" website??? LOL!!! You make me laugh! Thanks!

    Ciro, May 3, 2008
  8. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    On Sat, 3 May 2008 01:49:57 +0200, "Ciro" <> wrote:

    >This newsgroup should about MCSE certification and not about irrelevant and
    >techincally incompetent posts from a childish infantile society.

    Childish and infantile. You know one of those words is redundant.
    That kind of makes your post technically incompetent.

    >Like joining a "elite" website??? LOL!!! You make me laugh! Thanks!

    Who are you quoting with the word "elite"? Your are replying to me but
    it is not a word I have used. More incompetence.
    PAJ, May 3, 2008
  9. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 02 May 2008 18:26:59 -0500, catwalker63
    <> wrote:

    >Sorry, didn't you get the memo. This is "Ignore Stuffed Shirt" week.
    >Sorry about that. I'll make sure you get it next time.

    I see, thanks for the belated heads up.
    Please don't let it happen again.
    PAJ, May 3, 2008
  10. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    And the orginal posting was relevant to MSCE certification because... ???

    Ciro, May 3, 2008
  11. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    PAJ, May 3, 2008
  12. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    Ciro, May 3, 2008
  13. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    On Sat, 3 May 2008 11:56:55 +0200, "Ciro" <> wrote:

    >It was a reply...

    Good. Thanks for the information.
    So I can post any old shite so long as it is "a reply..."!!!!!
    PAJ, May 3, 2008
  14. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    Wrong guess. What a surpise.

    But does this mean you attended some kind of school/education? And the hall
    monitor did what with you in the girls room?
    And your real name is pussyrunner? You are so cool!

    Ciro, May 3, 2008
  15. Network Guru

    Guest

    On May 3, 12:49 am, "Ciro" <> wrote:
    > This newsgroup should about MCSE certification and not about irrelevant and
    > techincally incompetent posts from a childish infantile society.
    >
    > Like joining a "elite" website??? LOL!!! You make me laugh! Thanks!
    >
    > "PAJ" <> schreef in berichtnews:...
    >
    > > On Sat, 3 May 2008 00:33:32 +0200, "Ciro" <> wrote:

    > >>No, but I would really like them to move to the appropriate part of the
    > >>internet...

    > > What is the minimum age for this group?

    > > You know, you could always move somewhere more appropriate for yourself.

    well said mr ciro. these ppl r silly fools with no mcse between them.
    they should go back 2 school 2 learn mcse b 4 coming back hear
    , May 3, 2008
  16. Network Guru

    PAJ Guest

    On Sat, 3 May 2008 18:41:36 +0200, "Ciro" <> wrote:

    >But does this mean you attended some kind of school/education? And the hall
    >monitor did what with you in the girls room?

    You have some sick fantasies.
    PAJ, May 3, 2008
  17. Network Guru

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "Ciro" <> wrote in message
    > Wrong guess. What a surpise.
    >
    > But does this mean you attended some kind of school/education? And the
    > hall monitor did what with you in the girls room?
    > And your real name is pussyrunner? You are so cool!

    I'm so glad you've shown up here to bring respectability back to this group.

    I salute you, sir.
    Bill Hileman, May 3, 2008
  18. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    Offcourse I don't really believe the part about attending any kind of
    eduction based the starting post and the following replies.

    At least I can see the difference between fantasy and reality.

    Ciro, May 3, 2008
  19. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    Maybe you should act like it in this newsgroup.

    Ciro, May 3, 2008
  20. Network Guru

    Ciro Guest

    You don't really believe that I think there's any hope for you?

    Ciro, May 3, 2008