    Just wondering if you could help me out in spreading with words... plz
    reply.

    Thanks,
    kavitha, May 4, 2009

  2. kavitha

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day kavitha <> did cause the

    > Microsoft will also provide free certification to all onsite
    > attendees.

    Might want to clarify that... It says you can get certified for free. In
    other words, write the exam for free. Still a good chance that should not
    be missed.

    At least I hope that what it means, otherwise there goes the value of those
    certs.

    http://www.microsoft.com/india/teched2009/freesertification.aspx (yes, that
    is the real URL, spelling error and all).

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, May 4, 2009

  3. kavitha

    John R Guest

    "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    > And on the eigth day kavitha <> did cause the
    > electrons to come together and form the following words:
    >
    >> Microsoft will also provide free certification to all onsite
    >> attendees.

    > Might want to clarify that... It says you can get certified for free. In
    > other words, write the exam for free. Still a good chance that should not
    > be missed.
    >
    > At least I hope that what it means, otherwise there goes the value of
    > those
    > certs.
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/india/teched2009/freesertification.aspx (yes,
    > that
    > is the real URL, spelling error and all).

    Hmmm, This was the page that I saw. Maybe MS is now favoring India?

    http://www.msteched.com/teched/education.aspx

    John R
    John R, May 4, 2009
  4. kavitha

    Shruti Guest

    On May 4, 8:51 pm, "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote:
    > "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message

    > > And on the eigth day kavitha <> did cause the
    > > electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > >> Microsoft will also provide free certification to all onsite
    > >> attendees.

    > > Might want to clarify that... It says you can get certified for free. In
    > > other words, write the exam for free. Still a good chance that should not
    > > be missed.

    > > At least I hope that what it means, otherwise there goes the value of
    > > those
    > > certs.

    > >http://www.microsoft.com/india/teched2009/freesertification.aspx(yes,
    > > that
    > > is the real URL, spelling error and all).

    > Hmmm,  This was the page that I saw.  Maybe MS is now favoring India?
    >
    > http://www.msteched.com/teched/education.aspx
    >
    > John R

    Microsoft Tech Ed organisers offer of 25% discount and to get the
    discount, register at http://www.microsoft.com/india/teched2009/Register.aspx
    and leave a note:-
    "I m eligible for 25% discount. Referral: Abhishek Kant
    " while informing the agency for
    confirmation.
    Bloggers are eligible for 40% discount
    Bloggers have chance to win FREE pass to Microsoft TechEd India by
    participating in "Future Sight - Blogger Contest" http://is.gd/xtim
    Shruti, May 11, 2009