    Kookaburra Guest

    Thank you very much. The Security Update CD arrived this morning. :eek:))

    Cheers, Diane

    Kookaburra, May 6, 2004

  2. Kookaburra

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Kookaburra" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns94E179B25C3BAkooky@202.20.93.13...
    > Thank you very much. The Security Update CD arrived this morning. :eek:))
    >
    > Cheers, Diane

    Great stuff. It's very good of Brett to help out like he does.

    Cheers,
    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, May 6, 2004

  3. Kookaburra

    Kookaburra Guest

    "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz (*sling)> wrote in

    > Great stuff. It's very good of Brett to help out like he does.

    Yes it certainly is and I'm really grateful. Hopefully I'll get this system
    done on Saturday. :eek:))

    Cheers, Kooky

    Kookaburra, May 6, 2004
  4. I am told by the folks back home that the CD arrived this morning.
    Thanks for the prompt and efficient attention.
    Cheers
    JS

    John Saunders, May 6, 2004