ATTACK OF THE POLTERGEIST II

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Eric Miller, Aug 23, 2007.

  1. Eric Miller

    Eric Miller Guest

    Eric Miller, Aug 23, 2007

  2. james@jamesphotography_nospam.ca, Aug 23, 2007

  3. <james@jamesphotography_nospam.ca> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 22:28:42 -0500, Eric Miller
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.photosig.com/go/photos/view?id=2050779&forward=

    > Pfff - Can't argue... wow... holy smoke... Get a priest over there
    > NOW...

    Or maybe not. I suspect that a ghost mechanic would charge less than a
    normal one for labor as their overhead costs would be less (no food,
    clothing, lodging, gas to get to and from work, etc expenses). :) And once
    they get the hang of turning partially ethereal it would be so much easier
    to make repairs and adjustments without having to remove covers and exterial
    parts. It would be much easier to work on an engine if you don't have to
    worry about snaking your arms around and through the various parts and
    devices installed on the outside and in the way. :)

    Randy

    ==========
    Randy Berbaum
    Champaign, IL
    Randy Berbaum, Aug 23, 2007
  4. Eric Miller

    GMAN Guest

    In article <faj8a8$19q$>, "Randy Berbaum" <> wrote:

    ><james@jamesphotography_nospam.ca> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 22:28:42 -0500, Eric Miller
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://www.photosig.com/go/photos/view?id=2050779&forward=

    >> Pfff - Can't argue... wow... holy smoke... Get a priest over there
    >> NOW...

    >Or maybe not. I suspect that a ghost mechanic would charge less than a
    >normal one for labor as their overhead costs would be less (no food,
    >clothing, lodging, gas to get to and from work, etc expenses). :) And once
    >they get the hang of turning partially ethereal it would be so much easier
    >to make repairs and adjustments without having to remove covers and exterial
    >parts. It would be much easier to work on an engine if you don't have to
    >worry about snaking your arms around and through the various parts and
    >devices installed on the outside and in the way. :)
    >
    >Randy

    But what if its extended family moves in next door to you and parks its 8 cars
    all over the street?
    GMAN, Aug 25, 2007