    Help would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Steve
    Mr Pounder, Jun 9, 2007

  2. Mr Pounder

    meerkat Guest

    "Mr Pounder" <> wrote in message
    news:FTzai.2131$...
    > New to XP pro.
    > My browser is refusing to allow me access to some attachments, this for
    > security reasons.
    > The attachments are from a trusted source.
    > In my last OS, Windows 98, there was a box to untick but I cannot find it
    > on XP.
    >
    > Help would be appreciated.

    Tools/Options/Security and Untick `don`t allow attachments.
    meerkat, Jun 9, 2007

  3. Mr Pounder

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Mr Pounder" <> wrote in message
    > New to XP pro.
    > My browser is refusing to allow me access to some attachments, this for
    > security reasons.
    > The attachments are from a trusted source.
    > In my last OS, Windows 98, there was a box to untick but I cannot find it
    > on XP.
    >
    > Help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Steve

    Your BROWSER doesn't do attachments. What program are you really using that
    is causing the trouble, and exactly what error messages are you getting?
    WhzzKdd, Jun 9, 2007
  4. Mr Pounder

    meerkat Guest

    > "Mr Pounder" <> wrote in message
    >> New to XP pro.
    >> My browser is refusing to allow me access to some attachments, this for
    >> security reasons.
    >> The attachments are from a trusted source.
    >> In my last OS, Windows 98, there was a box to untick but I cannot find it
    >> on XP.
    >>
    >> Help would be appreciated.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Steve
    >>

    > Your BROWSER doesn't do attachments. What program are you really using
    > that is causing the trouble, and exactly what error messages are you
    > getting?

    %> )
    meerkat, Jun 9, 2007
  5. Mr Pounder

    Mr Pounder Guest

    "meerkat" <> wrote in message

    > "Mr Pounder" <> wrote in message
    >> New to XP pro.
    >> My browser is refusing to allow me access to some attachments, this for
    >> security reasons.
    >> The attachments are from a trusted source.
    >> In my last OS, Windows 98, there was a box to untick but I cannot find it
    >> on XP.
    >>
    >> Help would be appreciated.
    >>

    > Tools/Options/Security and Untick `don`t allow attachments.

    Done it, all should be okay now.

    Thanks

    Steve

    Mr Pounder, Jun 9, 2007
  6. Mr Pounder

    Mr Pounder Guest

    > "Mr Pounder" <> wrote in message
    >> New to XP pro.
    >> My browser is refusing to allow me access to some attachments, this for
    >> security reasons.
    >> The attachments are from a trusted source.
    >> In my last OS, Windows 98, there was a box to untick but I cannot find it
    >> on XP.
    >>
    >> Help would be appreciated.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Steve
    >>

    > Your BROWSER doesn't do attachments. What program are you really using
    > that is causing the trouble, and exactly what error messages are you
    > getting?

    Sorted re prevous poster.
    Thanks for the reply.
    Sorry for being stupid................... I was born that way.

    Steve

    Mr Pounder, Jun 9, 2007
  7. Mr Pounder

    Mr Pounder Guest

    "meerkat" <> wrote in message

    > "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
    >> "Mr Pounder" <> wrote in message
    >>> New to XP pro.
    >>> My browser is refusing to allow me access to some attachments, this for
    >>> security reasons.
    >>> The attachments are from a trusted source.
    >>> In my last OS, Windows 98, there was a box to untick but I cannot find
    >>> it on XP.
    >>>
    >>> Help would be appreciated.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>>
    >>> Steve
    >>>

    >> Your BROWSER doesn't do attachments. What program are you really using
    >> that is causing the trouble, and exactly what error messages are you
    >> getting?

    > %> )

    Okay now.
    Sorry for being stupid.