    claude nine Guest

    Why is it that an attachment of 1.4xx.xxxMB gets sent with a size of
    1.9xx.xxxBMB. Not really important - just wondered
    claude nine, Oct 17, 2003

  2. claude nine

    claude nine Guest

    Oops - sorry about the duplicate
    claude nine, Oct 17, 2003

  3. claude nine

    joe Guest

    In the shower, claude nine sang:
    > Why is it that an attachment of 1.4xx.xxxMB gets sent with a size of
    > 1.9xx.xxxBMB. Not really important - just wondered

    sent it twice, i see
    joe, Oct 17, 2003
  4. claude nine

    ilmc Guest

    joe typed:
    > In the shower, claude nine sang:
    >> Why is it that an attachment of 1.4xx.xxxMB gets sent with a size of
    >> 1.9xx.xxxBMB. Not really important - just wondered

    > sent it twice, i see

    (can't see OP or thread)
    Binary encoding. Usenet works on 7-bit ASCII, not 8-bit binary.
    ilmc, Oct 17, 2003
  5. claude nine

    joe Guest

    In the shower, ilmc sang:
    > joe typed:
    >> In the shower, claude nine sang:
    >>> Why is it that an attachment of 1.4xx.xxxMB gets sent with a size of
    >>> 1.9xx.xxxBMB. Not really important - just wondered

    >> sent it twice, i see

    > (can't see OP or thread)
    > Binary encoding. Usenet works on 7-bit ASCII, not 8-bit binary.

    ok, nothing against anybody
    joe, Oct 17, 2003
  6. claude nine

    claude nine Guest

    On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:22:40 GMT, "joe"
    <> wrote:

    >In the shower, claude nine sang:
    >> Why is it that an attachment of 1.4xx.xxxMB gets sent with a size of
    >> 1.9xx.xxxBMB. Not really important - just wondered

    >sent it twice, i see

    I also apologized for sending it twice - get off my case
    claude nine, Oct 17, 2003