  1. Jean Clancy

    Jean Clancy Guest

    I cant open attachments sent with my e-mail can anyone advise pls.

    Jean Clancy, May 14, 2004

  2. Jean Clancy wrote:
    > I cant open attachments sent with my e-mail can anyone advise pls.

    Yes, read the thousands of posts on the subject.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, May 14, 2004

  3. Jean Clancy

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Options / Security
    Uncheck 'Do not allow attachments to be saved....'

    On Fri, 14 May 2004 15:30:07 +0000 (UTC), in
    <c82olv$6e7$>
    Jean Clancy scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 14, 2004
  4. Jean Clancy

    Plato Guest

    Plato, May 15, 2004
  5. Jean Clancy

    reid decker Guest

    If you're using OE, try going to tools, message, or whatever, and
    check the settings. OE will sometimes stop your attachments if they are
    considered "dangerous".

    reid decker, May 17, 2004
  6. Jean Clancy

    Valverdez Guest

    Yah I've seen this often, most people think it is there Virus Scan blocking
    the attachment but it's actually OE. You will probably see a message in the
    header stating something like OE has removed the attachment, bla bla bla...
    Go to Tools, Options, Security and remove the check mark on "Do not allow
    attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus" by
    default this option is checked. This should clear that up.

    Ciao,
    Drew

    Valverdez, May 17, 2004