ATROCITIES by the US military now revealed

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by JAS, Apr 2, 2006.

  1. JAS

    JAS Guest

    This story horrified NZ the other night for those that watched the news on
    channel 3.

    Where has this story gone? Is it being told in the USA?

    "In one incident a U.S. army squad leader shot the foot off an unarmed Iraqi
    civilian and fellow soldier kicked a severed head around as if they're in a
    football match, described Joshua Key, a U.S. war deserter.

    Speaking to an Immigration and Refugee Board hearing on Thursday, Joshua
    Key, the first U.S. deserter with combat experience in Iraq to apply for
    refugee status in Canada, detailed what he said were numerous atrocities
    committed by U.S. Army he witnessed while serving eight months as a combat
    engineer in Iraq, according to the Canadian Press.

    Key, who was told in Iraq by superior officers that the international law
    guiding humanitarian standards was just a "guideline," said he was never
    trained on the Geneva Convention.

    "It's shoot first, ask questions later," Key, 27, said of his squad's
    guiding principles.

    "Everything's justified."

    Key, one of five members of the U.S. armed forces seeking asylum in Canada,
    told the hearing he suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder and
    frequently has nightmares over the horrific scenes and the inhuman acts of
    the U.S. soldiers he witnessed in Iraq.

    As a member of the 43rd Combat Engineer Company, Key recalled taking part in
    almost nightly raids on houses of what the military claimed belonged to
    suspected rebels in Ramadi and Fallujah.

    Key said soldiers ransacked homes and steal jewelry and money, while
    superior officers looked the other way, adding that those attacks on seldom
    turned up anything valuable.

    During those raids, several Iraqis were shot dead, Key said, adding that
    there were cases where soldiers "shoot out of fear and invent reasons
    afterward."

    Key said he saw beheaded bodies of fours Iraqis beside a shot-up vehicle in
    Ramadi. He also described seeing members of the Florida National Guard
    kicking a severed head "like a soccer ball."

    In Khaldia, a village between Fallujah and Ramadi, Key witnessed one of his
    "trigger happy" platoon's squad sergeants shoot part of an unarmed Iraqi
    man's foot off.

    He also described another horrific scene where U.S. soldiers
    indiscriminately kick and scream at two hooded and naked group of Iraqis
    while escorting them to a grassy area to relieve themselves.

    Asked by Keith Brennenstuhl, the IRB member overseeing the hearing, ruled at
    an earlier hearing that the board would not consider the legality of the
    U.S.-led invasion of Iraq, whether he received any interrogation training
    before snatching what the military called were suspects out of their homes
    during raids, Key said:

    "The only thing we were told was how to keep them quiet," Key said. Soldiers
    cuffed prisoners' hands behind their backs and put hoods over their heads,
    key added.

    "Could they breathe?" Brennenstuhl asked.

    "I guess it wasn't my concern," replied Key, who also said that officers
    used the hoods with the aim of "humiliating them."

    Key, who says he went to Iraq as a willing participant believing U.S.
    intelligence claims that the former Iraqi Saddam Hussein possessed Weapons
    of Mass Destruction, noted he became disillusioned with the war during his
    service and thus decided to abandon his contract with the army during a
    two-week leave from Iraq in November 2003.

    Of the latest scandals involving the U.S. soldiers' inhuman acts in Iraq was
    the Haditha incident where the American invaders murdered 15 Iraqi
    civilians.

    Ignoring residents' accounts about the Nov. 19 incident in Haditha where
    U.S. Marines killed 15 members of two families, including a 3-year-old girl,
    following a roadside bomb that killed a Marine, a U.S. military official,
    who asked not to be identified, claimed that it was common for Iraqi rebels
    to fight from civilian homes and structures and place noncombatants in the
    line of fire.

    But a 10-year-old Iraqi girl, who lost seven members of her family in an
    attack by American marines in the horrific November incident, has
    exclusively given ITV News a shocking first hand account of the horrific
    Haditha massacre which residents say amounts to mass murder by U.S. invader.

    According to the Iraqi girl's story, which has been disputed by the U.S.
    occupying Army, a group of screaming soldiers stormed Iman Waleed's house in
    the Iraqi town of Haditha spraying bullets in every direction. 15 people
    were killed, including Iman's parents and grandparents.

    Although Iman's account was confirmed by other eyewitnesses who also said
    that the incident, described by human rights workers as the worst massacre
    of civilians by U.S. forces in the country since March 2003 invasion began,
    was a revenge attack after a roadside bomb killed only one marine.

    A November statement issued by the U.S. military claimed that the incident
    was an ambush on a joint U.S.-Iraqi patrol that left 15 civilians, eight
    rebels and a U.S. Marine dead in the bombing and a subsequent firefight.

    But the claim had been rejected by numerous residents' accounts, which
    confirm that the only shooting after the bombing was by U.S. forces." NOW I
    COULD ONLY FIND THIS STORY ON:
    http://kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2006/04/01/4562.shtml

    JAS, Apr 2, 2006

  2. JAS

    BrentC Guest

    On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 15:09:33 +1200, "JAS" <> wrote:

    >Key said he saw beheaded bodies of fours Iraqis beside a shot-up vehicle in
    >Ramadi. He also described seeing members of the Florida National Guard
    >kicking a severed head "like a soccer ball."

    So where is your sympathy to these poor guys - obviously slightly
    unhinged at war in a hostile land and subjected to mental torture from
    peacenik dick heads at home and abroad.

    BrentC, Apr 2, 2006

  3. JAS

    Zappy Guest

    "BrentC"
    <brentc@...............................gmx.net........and.remove.excess.dots>
    wrote in message news:...
    > On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 15:09:33 +1200, "JAS" <> wrote:
    >

    >>Key said he saw beheaded bodies of fours Iraqis beside a shot-up vehicle
    >>in
    >>Ramadi. He also described seeing members of the Florida National Guard
    >>kicking a severed head "like a soccer ball."
    >>

    > So where is your sympathy to these poor guys - obviously slightly
    > unhinged at war in a hostile land and subjected to mental torture from
    > peacenik dick heads at home and abroad.

    Sympathy?

    Suck my arse!

    They ought to try the cunts as war criminals.

    If they make an example of a few of them it might discourage others in the
    future.

    Zappy, Apr 2, 2006
  4. JAS

    dechucka Guest

    wrote in message news:...
    > On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 15:09:33 +1200, "JAS" <> wrote:
    >

    >>Key said he saw beheaded bodies of fours Iraqis beside a shot-up vehicle
    >>in
    >>Ramadi. He also described seeing members of the Florida National Guard
    >>kicking a severed head "like a soccer ball."
    >>

    > So where is your sympathy to these poor guys - obviously slightly
    > unhinged at war in a hostile land and subjected to mental torture from
    > peacenik dick heads at home and abroad.

    So America is fighting the war with mentally tortured unhinged soldiers, Way
    to win the hearts and minds of the people they invaded NOT imho.

    dechucka, Apr 2, 2006
  5. "Zappy" <> wrote in message

    > "BrentC"
    > <brentc@...............................gmx.net........and.remove.excess.dots>
    > wrote in message news:...
    >> On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 15:09:33 +1200, "JAS" <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Key said he saw beheaded bodies of fours Iraqis beside a shot-up vehicle
    >>>in
    >>>Ramadi. He also described seeing members of the Florida National Guard
    >>>kicking a severed head "like a soccer ball."
    >>>

    >> So where is your sympathy to these poor guys - obviously slightly
    >> unhinged at war in a hostile land and subjected to mental torture from
    >> peacenik dick heads at home and abroad.

    > Sympathy?
    >
    > Suck my arse!
    >
    > They ought to try the cunts as war criminals.

    on what evidence?
    you never seem to have any, tis obvious that you just don't like Americans

    Mosley Jones III, Apr 2, 2006
  6. "dechucka" <> wrote in message

    > "BrentC"
    > <brentc@...............................gmx.net........and.remove.excess.dots>
    > wrote in message news:...
    >> On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 15:09:33 +1200, "JAS" <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Key said he saw beheaded bodies of fours Iraqis beside a shot-up vehicle
    >>>in
    >>>Ramadi. He also described seeing members of the Florida National Guard
    >>>kicking a severed head "like a soccer ball."
    >>>

    >> So where is your sympathy to these poor guys - obviously slightly
    >> unhinged at war in a hostile land and subjected to mental torture from
    >> peacenik dick heads at home and abroad.

    > So America is fighting the war with mentally tortured unhinged soldiers,

    do you have evidence of this?

    do you think that the terrorists are mentally stable?

    Mosley Jones III, Apr 2, 2006
  7. Mosley Jones III wrote:
    > "dechucka" <> wrote in message
    >> "BrentC"
    >> <brentc@...............................gmx.net........and.remove.excess.dots>
    >> wrote in message news:...

    >>> So where is your sympathy to these poor guys - obviously slightly
    >>> unhinged at war in a hostile land and subjected to mental torture from
    >>> peacenik dick heads at home and abroad.

    >> So America is fighting the war with mentally tortured unhinged soldiers,

    > do you have evidence of this?
    >
    > do you think that the terrorists are mentally stable?

    You know, you would not have to ask stupid questions like that if our
    soldiers *weren't there* to find out. The reasons for being there keep
    changing: the Saddam ICBM program, the bad guy Saddam removal program,
    the we need to give Halliburton a lot unaccounted for money on no-bid
    contracts program, the "We'll hold an election this December [2004] and
    then leave" program.

    Why aren't you sick of being lied to, constantly, and with lies that are
    mere tissues--easy to see through? One must have a great deal mental
    self-control to believe any one of them.

    So, tell me, which of their lies did you believe in 2004? And how many
    months passed before it became an oblivious statement of non-facts?

    Marinus van der Lubbe, Apr 2, 2006
  8. JAS

    Biz Guest

    Why are you posting this political BS in this NG? Quit cross posting to
    inappropriate groups...

    Biz, Apr 2, 2006
  9. JAS

    dechucka Guest

    "Mosley Jones III" <> wrote in message

    > "dechucka" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "BrentC"
    >> <brentc@...............................gmx.net........and.remove.excess.dots>
    >> wrote in message news:...

    >>> So where is your sympathy to these poor guys - obviously slightly
    >>> unhinged at war in a hostile land and subjected to mental torture from
    >>> peacenik dick heads at home and abroad.

    >> So America is fighting the war with mentally tortured unhinged soldiers,

    > do you have evidence of this?

    I am reaching the conclusion from the claim made by the previous post. Your
    inability to follow the English languague or a logical argument has been
    highlighted again and you have made a moronl3 out of yourself AGAIN

    > do you think that the terrorists are mentally stable?

    I think people who kill for ideologies are not metally stable

    dechucka, Apr 2, 2006
  10. JAS

    JAS Guest

    > "dechucka" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "BrentC"
    >> <brentc@...............................gmx.net........and.remove.excess.dots>
    >> wrote in message news:...

    >>> So where is your sympathy to these poor guys - obviously slightly
    >>> unhinged at war in a hostile land and subjected to mental torture from
    >>> peacenik dick heads at home and abroad.

    >> So America is fighting the war with mentally tortured unhinged soldiers,

    > do you have evidence of this?

    "...a 10-year-old Iraqi girl, who lost seven members of her family in an
    attack by American marines in the horrific November incident, has
    exclusively given ITV News a shocking first hand account of the horrific
    Haditha massacre which residents say amounts to mass murder by U.S.
    invader."

    This last incident is under investigation after first being denied by the
    USA military. The evidence was too overwhelming that these people were in
    fact innocent and war slaughtered by angry Marines. whether they were
    "mentally tortured and unhinged" is up for you to judge. Though knowing the
    neo fascist quality of your posts, I'd say that using the Nazi line of
    killing civilians for their countrymen's crimes is adequate and perfectly
    normal as a deterrent and not unhinged.

    The report on this incident above the other night is one of the most
    disturbing reports our family has seen.

    > do you think that the terrorists are mentally stable?

    Remind me...who are the "terrorists"?

    JAS, Apr 2, 2006
  11. JAS

    JAS Guest

    Re: ATROCITIES by the US military now revealed -the DVD

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._1_1/102-1704560-8544122?s=dvd&v=glance&n=130

    "Uncovered - The Whole Truth about the Iraq War"

    ("...is a chilling exposé of the lies upon which the war on Iraq is based.
    This DVD reveals that the idea for war against Iraq came to the Bush
    administration on September 11th, 2001. They realized that the fear
    instilled in the US population by the terrorist attacks in New York and DC
    would be a wonderful way to mobilize the US population for war against Iraq.
    The only thing necessary was a justification, so they decided to mislead the
    US population.....")

    JAS, Apr 2, 2006
  12. JAS

    Zappy Guest

    > "Zappy" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "BrentC"
    >> <brentc@...............................gmx.net........and.remove.excess.dots>
    >> wrote in message news:...

    >>> So where is your sympathy to these poor guys - obviously slightly
    >>> unhinged at war in a hostile land and subjected to mental torture from
    >>> peacenik dick heads at home and abroad.

    >> Sympathy?
    >>
    >> Suck my arse!
    >>
    >> They ought to try the cunts as war criminals.

    > on what evidence?

    Let's see Abu Graib would be a good place to start. Or what about
    Guantanomo?

    > you never seem to have any, tis obvious that you just don't like Americans

    I don't know many of them so I can't say. I certainly don't like their
    leadership.

    Zappy, Apr 3, 2006
  13. Zappy wrote:
    > "Mosley Jones III" <> wrote in message
    >> "Zappy" <> wrote in message
    >>> "BrentC"
    >>> <brentc@...............................gmx.net........and.remove.excess.dots>

    >>> Sympathy?
    >>>
    >>> Suck my arse!
    >>>
    >>> They ought to try the cunts as war criminals.

    >> on what evidence?

    > Let's see Abu Graib would be a good place to start. Or what about
    > Guantanomo?
    >
    >> you never seem to have any, tis obvious that you just don't like Americans

    > I don't know many of them so I can't say. I certainly don't like their
    > leadership.

    No, no, your first impression was the right one. We're all a bunch of
    arseholes.

    Speaking of which, whatever happened to UN inspections in Iraq? Didn't
    Hans Blix comb through a country ruled by a homicidal madman looking for
    WMD's? Now that the country has been taken over by the forces of
    American-Apple-pie-Mom wholesome goody goodness, you would think it
    would be safe and easy for him to inspect present day Iraq for these
    unsubstantiated war crimes.

    Marinus van der Lubbe, Apr 3, 2006
  14. JAS

    Alpha Guest

    Please remove your assinine, stupid, obtuse, crap comments from
    alt.video.dvd. Get a life and some brains; all of you in this thread.

    Alpha, Apr 3, 2006
  15. JAS

    dechucka Guest

    get fucked ****>

    dechucka, Apr 3, 2006
  16. JAS

    JAS Guest

    > "Zappy" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "BrentC"
    >> <brentc@...............................gmx.net........and.remove.excess.dots>
    >> wrote in message news:...

    >>> So where is your sympathy to these poor guys - obviously slightly
    >>> unhinged at war in a hostile land and subjected to mental torture from
    >>> peacenik dick heads at home and abroad.

    >> Sympathy?
    >>
    >> Suck my arse!
    >>
    >> They ought to try the cunts as war criminals.

    > on what evidence?
    > you never seem to have any, tis obvious that you just don't like Americans

    btw I'm amercian (and kiwi) : >o you have evidence of this?

    JAS, Apr 3, 2006
  17. JAS

    Alpha Guest

    "dechucka" <> wrote in message

    > "Alpha" <> wrote in message
    >> Please remove your assinine, stupid, obtuse, crap comments from
    >> alt.video.dvd. Get a life and some brains; all of you in this thread.

    > get fucked ****>

    I rest my case.

    Alpha, Apr 3, 2006
  18. JAS

    JAS Guest

    "Marinus van der Lubbe" <> wrote in message
    > Zappy wrote:
    >> "Mosley Jones III" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Zappy" <> wrote in message

    >>> on what evidence?

    >> Let's see Abu Graib would be a good place to start. Or what about
    >> Guantanomo?
    >>
    >>> you never seem to have any, tis obvious that you just don't like
    >>> Americans

    >> I don't know many of them so I can't say. I certainly don't like their
    >> leadership.

    > No, no, your first impression was the right one. We're all a bunch of
    > arseholes.
    >
    > Speaking of which, whatever happened to UN inspections in Iraq? Didn't
    > Hans Blix comb through a country ruled by a homicidal madman looking for
    > WMD's? Now that the country has been taken over by the forces of
    > American-Apple-pie-Mom wholesome goody goodness, you would think it would
    > be safe and easy for him to inspect present day Iraq for these
    > unsubstantiated war crimes.

    These crimes are now under investigation...by the US military. The report on
    TV the other night was pretty damning though.

    JAS, Apr 3, 2006
  19. JAS

    dechucka Guest

    "JAS" <> wrote in message

    > "Marinus van der Lubbe" <> wrote in message
    >> Zappy wrote:
    >>> "Mosley Jones III" <> wrote in message

    >>> Let's see Abu Graib would be a good place to start. Or what about
    >>> Guantanomo?

    >>> I don't know many of them so I can't say. I certainly don't like their
    >>> leadership.

    >> No, no, your first impression was the right one. We're all a bunch of
    >> arseholes.
    >>
    >> Speaking of which, whatever happened to UN inspections in Iraq? Didn't
    >> Hans Blix comb through a country ruled by a homicidal madman looking for
    >> WMD's? Now that the country has been taken over by the forces of
    >> American-Apple-pie-Mom wholesome goody goodness, you would think it would
    >> be safe and easy for him to inspect present day Iraq for these
    >> unsubstantiated war crimes.

    > These crimes are now under investigation...by the US military. The report
    > on TV the other night was pretty damning though.

    WOW justice will occur than

    dechucka, Apr 3, 2006
  20. "Zappy" <> wrote in message

    > "Mosley Jones III" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Zappy" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "BrentC"
    >>> <brentc@...............................gmx.net........and.remove.excess.dots>

    >>> Sympathy?
    >>>
    >>> Suck my arse!
    >>>
    >>> They ought to try the cunts as war criminals.

    >> on what evidence?

    > Let's see Abu Graib would be a good place to start. Or what about
    > Guantanomo?

    Of what war crimes? get real

    what they did they were pnished for.

    this is a war crime