    address that I can get drivers from. tried Google, tried Atrend, tried
    a-trend ... both com and com.tw ... no go.

    Rider

    Rider, Oct 28, 2004

  2. Rider

    Mr Bond Guest

    On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:25:25 +1300, "Rider"
    <> wrote:

    >I've got an Atrend motherboard I want to download the drivers for, but do
    >you think I can find their website ... noooooo. Anyone got a valid web
    >address that I can get drivers from. tried Google, tried Atrend, tried
    >a-trend ... both com and com.tw ... no go.
    >
    >Rider

    I had the same problem recently. Quote from
    http://www.techadvice.com/help/company/a/atrend.htm

    "Note: The Atrend company Web Site (http://www.a-trend.com/,
    http://www.atrend.com.tw/) has not been accessible most of 2002. We do
    not know the cause at this time but the company might be out of
    business"

    Not sure what I ended up doing, I think it was a chipset driver I was
    looking from. Two places to start would be driverguide (free
    registration) or go to the source of the chipset (ie via, intel, sis,
    etc).

    Mr Bond, Oct 28, 2004

  3. Rider

    Rider Guest

    "Mr Bond" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:25:25 +1300, "Rider"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>I've got an Atrend motherboard I want to download the drivers for, but do
    >>you think I can find their website ... noooooo. Anyone got a valid web
    >>address that I can get drivers from. tried Google, tried Atrend, tried
    >>a-trend ... both com and com.tw ... no go.
    >>
    >>Rider
    >>

    > I had the same problem recently. Quote from
    > http://www.techadvice.com/help/company/a/atrend.htm
    >
    > "Note: The Atrend company Web Site (http://www.a-trend.com/,
    > http://www.atrend.com.tw/) has not been accessible most of 2002. We do
    > not know the cause at this time but the company might be out of
    > business"
    >
    > Not sure what I ended up doing, I think it was a chipset driver I was
    > looking from. Two places to start would be driverguide (free
    > registration) or go to the source of the chipset (ie via, intel, sis,
    > etc).

    I think I read the same website, bugger!!! It has onboard video which I am
    unsure as to what it is. Oh well, I'll do some searching for the i810
    chipset and see what comes up.

    Cheers

    Rider, Oct 28, 2004
  4. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 28, 2004
  5. Rider

    thing Guest

    Rider wrote:
    > I've got an Atrend motherboard I want to download the drivers for, but do
    > you think I can find their website ... noooooo. Anyone got a valid web
    > address that I can get drivers from. tried Google, tried Atrend, tried
    > a-trend ... both com and com.tw ... no go.
    >
    > Rider

    Not in business any more I believe (I have one too)

    :/

    regards

    thing

    thing, Oct 28, 2004
  6. Rider

    Mr Bond Guest

    On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:10:06 +1300, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    <> wrote:

    >Rider wrote:
    >> I think I read the same website, bugger!!! It has onboard video which I am
    >> unsure as to what it is. Oh well, I'll do some searching for the i810
    >> chipset and see what comes up.

    >intel support...
    >http://support.intel.com/
    >
    >http://support.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/
    >
    >good luck, there were a few different versions

    May be a stupid post, but if it is working okay presently (ie if you
    have it working and are thinking of a reinstal or something), there is
    a program HWiNFO32 that can tell you info about your hardware. Google
    will tell you where.

    Not sure if it would work though if you're running on the VGA drivers
    as all it probably does is look up the driver.

    Mr Bond, Oct 29, 2004
  7. Rider

    Rider Guest

    "Mr Bond" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:10:06 +1300, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Rider wrote:
    >>> I think I read the same website, bugger!!! It has onboard video which I
    >>> am
    >>> unsure as to what it is. Oh well, I'll do some searching for the i810
    >>> chipset and see what comes up.

    >>intel support...
    >>http://support.intel.com/
    >>
    >>http://support.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/
    >>
    >>good luck, there were a few different versions

    > May be a stupid post, but if it is working okay presently (ie if you
    > have it working and are thinking of a reinstal or something), there is
    > a program HWiNFO32 that can tell you info about your hardware. Google
    > will tell you where.
    >
    > Not sure if it would work though if you're running on the VGA drivers
    > as all it probably does is look up the driver.

    I was going to install this board on a friends pc as his mobo blew up. But
    I've since found from testing that there is an error on the CMOS battery
    system. New battery but it keeps telling me the CMOS settings have been lost
    and blah blah blah ... you get the picture. So its now a paper weight until
    I can be arsed looking into it further.

    Cheers

    Rider, Oct 29, 2004