atm setup howto

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by chris snow, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. chris snow

    chris snow Guest

    I would like to learn about ATM.

    I have a Catalyst 3000 with WS-X3006 ATM 155 module with SC connectors.

    I have a Sun ATM-155/MFiber 501-2794 adapter which I think has an SC
    connector.

    I also have a ForeRunner LE 155 ATM PCI RJ45.

    Question 1.
    -----------
    How can I physically connect the devices?
    Can the Catalyst be directly connected to the Sun Adapter?
    Do I need a transceiver to connect the Catalyst to the Forerunner?

    Question 2.
    Can anyone recommend a good book for learning ATM to enable me to
    configure the software?

    Thanks in advance,

    Chris

    chris snow, Feb 9, 2004