ATI TV/Audigy 2 ZS - No Sound

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by John, Mar 6, 2005.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Hello.

    I just wondered if you can help me with a sound problem.

    I have the ATI 9600 aiw Graphics Card (Sapphire) and the Sound Blaster
    Audigy 2 ZS.

    I am trying to use the TV Tuner programme to record television
    programmes.

    I can record no problem but there's no sound being recorded only the
    video.

    I am trying to record from a Sky digital box. I have the optical
    digital cable connected to the Sound Blaster (Audigy 2 ZS) input drive
    on the front of my PC.

    I can hear the sound on my PC no problems. In the Creative Mixer I
    have S/PDIF-In as the source. And in the Record section I have tried
    "What you hear" and also "S/PDIF-In".

    A few weeks back everything was fine and I recorded sound, but for
    some reason it isn't doing that any more.

    Do you have any ideas what it might be and what I can try?

    Thanks very much for any help

    John

    John, Mar 6, 2005