    Wisconsin
    Here is a snippet: "Yesterday ATI launched three new chips. I don’t know if you paid close attention to their specs, but Radeon X1300 XT and Radeon X1650 Pro are actually a Radeon X1600 Pro and a Radeon X1600 XT with new names."

    Link: http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/blog/48
    Silverstrand, Aug 24, 2006

  2. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Isn't that interesting. It's already so confusing with all these different model numbers for videocards. At any one time, you can probably find over fifty cards that are similar if you look across all manufacturers that produce the cards. We don't need a re-issue or minor overclock updates to fill the void. We want better hardware and software with meaningful improvements.
    bigal, Aug 28, 2006

  3. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined: