ATI Radeon 1900 series question

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mr Piquet, Oct 3, 2006.

  1. Mr Piquet

    Mr Piquet Guest

    I just got my hands on a P4 3.6 Rig with a Radeon X1900 video card.

    My question is my BIOS & Everest report the card as ONLY a X1900... Not
    an XT or XTX.

    Is this normal...? Everything I have read indicates there are 3
    flavours of this card...

    1900XTX
    1900XT
    1900 Crossfire.

    I would have thought my system would have reported it as one of these?

    Or am I just being paranoid..

    Any advice much appreciated.

    - Mike -

    Mr Piquet, Oct 3, 2006

  2. Mr Piquet

    Guest

    "Mr Piquet" <> wrote:

    >I just got my hands on a P4 3.6 Rig with a Radeon X1900 video card.
    >
    >My question is my BIOS & Everest report the card as ONLY a X1900... Not
    >an XT or XTX.
    >
    >Is this normal...? Everything I have read indicates there are 3
    >flavours of this card...
    >
    >1900XTX
    >1900XT
    >1900 Crossfire.
    >
    >I would have thought my system would have reported it as one of these?
    >
    >Or am I just being paranoid..
    >
    >Any advice much appreciated.

    Second opinion?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGAHJssIRGU