    for almost the same price, (pennies apart) can anyone tell me which would
    be the better. I am favouring the ati at the moment simply because of the
    name.
    AdNoctum, Sep 12, 2003

  2. AdNoctum

    Asterix Guest

    Check what the warranty is on Sapphire, I know that ATI carries a 5 year
    warranty.
    The differance between those cards is that 1(ATI) is build BY ATI and 2
    (Sapphire) is build WITH a ATI GPU.
    I have used both products and noticed that in benchmarking the real ATI card
    scored better.
    I hope this is helping you in making the right choise for you.
    1 last note..... Sapphire is been bought out by ATI, but the support center
    will not honor warranty on the build with ATI cards.

    Goodluck

    "AdNoctum" <> wrote in message
    > I have a msi kt4vl mobo and am considering an ati radeon 9200 128mb agp

    x8
    Asterix, Sep 12, 2003

  3. AdNoctum

    AdNoctum Guest

    Thanks for the info I will go with the ATI. I did have a look at each
    companys website but needed a rather more independent view.
    AdNoctum, Sep 12, 2003